Ninja H2 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently ordered an H2 SE SX, partly due to some prompting from a friend who is buying an H2R. Longish story there.

My first bike was a Bultaco Lobito that I bought new in 1967. From there I progressed through various trail/enduro/MX bikes until buying my first real road bike around 1977, a 1972 Norton Commando S. That was sold a few years later and replaced with a new 1986 Suzi GSXR 750. The Suzi was replace with a series of Hinckley Triumphs until the current one I still have, a '04 Sprint ST. The Sprint will be up for sale soon, meanwhile, I am enjoying riding it with the mods I have done over the past 5 years, another longish story.

When I lived in Northern San Diego County, my wife and I enjoyed riding on the weekends the many roads and routes available there. Truly the best road riding area in which I have lived.

Now, I am looking forward to the SE (not just triple digit HP, but 200+) for daily, weekend and traveling rides. I think Kawi may have hit a home run with this model. Or a dud. Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I am glad to be a member of this forum and am looking forward to a two-way interchange of information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts