Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many have received their 2019 H2's and how many if any are still waiting?
I'm waiting in South Texas.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might have been the last LOL....Ordered right after cut-off.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The first 18 ordered in North America shipped on the first boat.

I was order #19 , placed quite late in the ordering period.

Waiting in Cincinnati, was told it will be at least another 2 weeks (late April).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The first 18 ordered in North America shipped on the first boat.

I was order #19 , placed quite late in the ordering period.

Waiting in Cincinnati, was told it will be at least another 2 weeks (late April).
Great info! Thanks......and you missed it by 1?!?! :crying:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered my Carbon on the 10th August, received 30th March. Dealer had it a couple of days before that and did a quick turnaround for me. UK. pictures of bike else where on forum. The question of how many had been ordered has been asked a few times without answer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, missed it by one. Don't know exactly how many were ordered, but given my order date (DEC 15), I would project maybe 25-30 H2's for all of North America? Perhaps 1 or 2 H2R's and maybe 5 Carbons? We will never know with precision, I would guess (other than analyzing serial numbers maybe)...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been a minute since I've heard of any new deliveries.....Anyone hear of any "New" deliveries?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think folks have been trying for a while to figure out how many are sent where. Besides the numbered carbon models, I don't know if anyone has nailed it down.

·
Registered
404 Posts
As I understand only the 2017 Carbons are numbered and still nobody knows if 120 were actually made so trying to figure out any other year is impossible unless Kawasaki releases the information. I do know mine was the 266th 2017 to be built.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was kinda wondering how many of us are still waiting on 19's that are on order, not so much total numbers built. Doesn't appear many of us are still waiting?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh snap!

All rightie lads - I have an update directly from Kawasaki USA. Received it yesterday afternoon (4/30/19).

First, a clarification. The first shipment to North America (delivered late March) were the first <<12>> bikes ordered, NOT 18 as I reported earlier. This is verified information.

I am order #19 , so there are 6 in the build schedule ahead of me.

I would not expect Kawasaki to ship a small lot of bikes (4 or 5 for example), so I'm going to assume that the next shipment will be all of the remaining orders for North America (maybe another dozen bikes or so). Just speculation.

Now for the bad news. I was told that my delivery (#19 on the build schedule, a Carbon) is not in the US, nor on a boat, and from what I can gather, not built yet.

Estimated delivery (and this is just a wild-ass guess on Kawasaki's part, as it is not even visible in the system yet) reported as "END OF MAY", which to me means "perhaps sometime in June".

If you didn't receive yours yet, you're gonna be waiting A WHILE still. It is what it is. Fortunately I have 6 others to ride while I wait.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The first time you/I/we get to rip that throttle, the wait will be entirely worth it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All rightie lads - I have an update directly from Kawasaki USA. Received it yesterday afternoon (4/30/19).

First, a clarification. The first shipment to North America (delivered late March) were the first <<12>> bikes ordered, NOT 18 as I reported earlier. This is verified information.

I am order #19 , so there are 6 in the build schedule ahead of me.

I would not expect Kawasaki to ship a small lot of bikes (4 or 5 for example), so I'm going to assume that the next shipment will be all of the remaining orders for North America (maybe another dozen bikes or so). Just speculation.

Now for the bad news. I was told that my delivery (#19 on the build schedule, a Carbon) is not in the US, nor on a boat, and from what I can gather, not built yet.

Estimated delivery (and this is just a wild-ass guess on Kawasaki's part, as it is not even visible in the system yet) reported as "END OF MAY", which to me means "perhaps sometime in June".

If you didn't receive yours yet, you're gonna be waiting A WHILE still. It is what it is. Fortunately I have 6 others to ride while I wait.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The first time you/I/we get to rip that throttle, the wait will be entirely worth it.
Wish they'd go ahead and call them 2020's at that point...Suxx.....

1 - 20 of 74 Posts