Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering how may miles people are putting on their bike. I have 3400km and going on a trip next week. I also ordered my third tire for when I get home.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nope my rear was toast at 2,000 ks,From my experience it is worth putting metzler M7r tyres on.this is what i replaced the original bridgestone with and pretty happy with them.

·
Registered
574 Posts
400 Miles on mine (3 rides) so far. In case you haven't heard we have had a little rain here in Texas.

And what rain didn't stay came up to visit me in Arkansas. The roads have been terrible and so has the weather. But look on the bright side, when was the last time that your yard didn't need watering this late in the year?

·
Registered
88 Posts
And what rain didn't stay came up to visit me in Arkansas. The roads have been terrible and so has the weather. But look on the bright side, when was the last time that your yard didn't need watering this late in the year?

No kidding. My yard has not been this green in a while. Growing like crazy too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just up over 1,600 km on mine. Had the recommended break-in oil change and servicing done at just over 1000 km. I've been such a good boy adhering to the break-in recommendations that I truly do appreciate what she is capable of now that we are over 1,600 km and I've let her go. Holy ...(you-know-what), I'm grinning from ear to ear.

I call her "Doc" because someone once said… "If you ride a bike, you don't need a psychiatrist." Truer words were never spoken!

Anyone else named their H2?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts