Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
anyone knows this muffler? the price is good and the look very good.
give me some advice? I saw Brooks but the price has almost doubled compared to this. What do pensarte thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im wondering the same thing. I see it on ebay but cant find any reviews or seen it installed anywhere. I like the smallness of it, much better than the foot long cans at brocks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im wondering the same thing. I see it on ebay but cant find any reviews or seen it installed anywhere. I like the smallness of it, much better than the foot long cans at brocks.
They have pictures of it installed on their website... why wouldn't you think of going there to check it out?
Ninja H2 (H2R) 2015-16 | Hot Bodies Racing

I'd much rather take a slap on top of the penis than purchase this. But hey, that's what makes bikes great; everyone can choose something that they like.

·
Registered
554 Posts
although this guy isnt terrible

Reactions: rapidroy1

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Usually I'll just bite my lip instead of saying something negative because different strokes for different folks but IMO neither one is up to the H2s high quality, no offense intended. I just looked through Google images for an H2 slip on and didn't see one that I'd be really pumped to put on my bike. But if there was a reason that I just couldn't put on a full exhaust there are a couple of slip ons that Brocks offers that I'd go with before anything else I've seen.

·
Registered
331 Posts
It looks better than running without any muffler at all. To me a slip on is something to put on till you round up the cash to do a proper setup. Full exhaust + PCV + Flash is over 3 grand so some may want a better sound than stock without spending $700 on something that will be temporary with limited resale. That look is fine to me, don't let the brand name snobs deter you from a cheap upgrade.

Reactions: ZiG 9th

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really nice compliments !!! but I was wondering if any of you have tried to empty the terminal oem. if you delete the exhaust valve is maintained but the lambda probe there may be errors in the display?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey Down a gear disappear,
There isn't anything wrong with your slip, or how much you paid for it. It's just until you find a full system, right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Idk guys jeez I'm going brocks full soon here it's just till I'm pulling the trigger another month or so. It's good untill then. I think it's a decent option untill you can get your full set up real easy to do..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts