Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So specs say that the H2 has a claimed 200 hp @ 11,000 rpm and the H2R 310 hp @ 11,000 rpm. Are those ratings at the crank? If so can anyone tell me what the dyno #s at the rear wheel are for both bikes as they roll off the showroom floor? thnx.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I didn't measure mine when it was showroom stock but after a reflash it was 209bhp at the wheel and with a PCV and the map we created for it we got 220bhp, exhaust and air filter are stock.

I've heard figures from 180 to 200 claimed for an unmodified H2 but it will vary from dyno to dyno and bike to bike.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I didn't measure mine when it was showroom stock but after a reflash it was 209bhp at the wheel and with a PCV and the map we created for it we got 220bhp, exhaust and air filter are stock.

I've heard figures from 180 to 200 claimed for an unmodified H2 but it will vary from dyno to dyno and bike to bike.

Dyno numbers will vary from dyno to dyno - in an ideal world the focus should be on 'before and after' numbers on the same dyno.

My H2 is a similar spec to BobC's but I am using the Brocks PCV map and airfilter - but mine came back at 243 bhp at the rear wheel (on a dyno where a 2015 BMW S1000RR gave 188 bhp and a bike that has lapped the TT course at nearly 131mph produced 220 bhp) - yet over a measured mile BobC is quicker than me ! So dyno numbers alone mean nothing !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts