Ninja H2 banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
ran the canyons yesterday and hit a new personal best speed on that same 1-mile stretch we always do our runs on. My previous best was 204. The difference; my mechanic turned my ignition timing up to the H2R's setting.

·
Registered
425 Posts
ran the canyons yesterday and hit a new personal best speed on that same 1-mile stretch we always do our runs on. My previous best was 204. The difference; my mechanic turned my ignition timing up to the H2R's setting.

That’s impressive brotha 😉
I wonder what the boost temp was at tho sheesh I hope it stayed cool

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
That’s impressive brotha 😉
I wonder what the boost temp was at tho sheesh I hope it stayed cool
never went above 140f and the temp that day was in the low 60's

·
Registered
515 Posts
Great achievement!

Amazes me how much potential is in the H2's design, Kawi have made this bike with so much laying in wait to be tapped into by blokes like yourself and others on the board etc!

Don.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Looking for a Ignition Map for a 2016 ninja h2 Does the H2r map is a good one for it? I have heard 2 people mention using it, not sure what mods they had.

·
Registered
515 Posts
You may find it hard getting hold of racer172, he sold his bike some time ago.
He does have some great posts though, and did a lot of track time and mods to the bike.
Maybe try on a Facebook forum or similar, he might be on there.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts