Ninja H2 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey H2hrcx, funny vid! I wished I still had my ZX11.
But are you serious about wanting to sell your ZX12R? I still have the shipping crate. I don't remember how to assemble it. But I have all of the nuts+bolts, everything except the cardboard. Do you know about how much it would cost to insure, and ship it to U.S.A.?
What does the bike look like? Have you ever had to tear anything down on it? Are there any rounded off nuts+bolts? What kind of shape is it in? Are the body parts still the original? How many miles does it have on it? How many front tires have you had? How many back tires have you had? Does it have all good clean fluids? Has it ever been down? If so was anything replaced? Is there any cosmetic damage anywhere? Is there any aftermarket parts on it? How many sets of brake pads, and rotors has it needed? Are the mirrors still tight? you know, they will stay exactly where you put them? Please sent lots of clear detailed pictures. A video would be cool too!
Oh does it stand at the stock height, front and back. How many chains, and sprockets has it needed? What kind of shape are the sprockets, and chain on it right now. Is the clutch still good?
Thank you

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey H2hrcx, funny vid! I wished I still had my ZX11.
But are you serious about wanting to sell your ZX12R? I still have the shipping crate. I don't remember how to assemble it. But I have all of the nuts+bolts, everything except the cardboard. Do you know about how much it would cost to insure, and ship it to U.S.A.?
What does the bike look like? Have you ever had to tear anything down on it? Are there any rounded off nuts+bolts? What kind of shape is it in? Are the body parts still the original? How many miles does it have on it? How many front tires have you had? How many back tires have you had? Does it have all good clean fluids? Has it ever been down? If so was anything replaced? Is there any cosmetic damage anywhere? Is there any aftermarket parts on it? How many sets of brake pads, and rotors has it needed? Are the mirrors still tight? you know, they will stay exactly where you put them? Please sent lots of clear detailed pictures. A video would be cool too!
Oh does it stand at the stock height, front and back. How many chains, and sprockets has it needed? What kind of shape are the sprockets, and chain on it right now. Is the clutch still good?
Thank you
Sorry Roy ,its a bit of a basket. its saving features are v good candy green bodywork, 27k miles, original wheels, 176bhp at rear wheel (accurate dyno, best he had seen from a busa was 164 ). its a cheap way to join the 200mph club.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts