Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum (obviously) currently on a 2016 R1 with loads done....but had to get a H2.....delivery in two weeks....and really just want to take bike to someone in uk to have reflash/derestrict,full exhaust and air filter ASAP!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi , apparently pcr in Cannock are very good in the UK .

New to the forum (obviously) currently on a 2016 R1 with loads done....but had to get a H2.....delivery in two weeks....and really just want to take bike to someone in uk to have reflash/derestrict,full exhaust and air filter ASAP!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hello and welcome

Where are you based, the midlands is the home of the UK H2

I took mine to PCR

Rob

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi to another UK owner !

I've not used them but PCR do seem to have a good reputation on the H2

Alternatively Brocks Performance Brocks Performance: Kawasaki Ninja H2 (15-16) Information Page (do a pretty good 'bolt on' package of ECU flash (either by flashing your ECU or sending you a new one 'pre flashed' ) plus air filter and Power Commander. If you want more top speed you will need to look at your sprockets as well - again Brocks can help.

I have the Brocks package and the full Akrapovic system and it's good enough for 202 mph in a mile or 157 at 1/4 mile .........

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Brian.

Ditto to what Pebble35 said. I used Brock's Performance too.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello zx rob and sharkey 67. I worked solihull before so familiar with midlands...i hail from n.ireland. thanks for the info going to ring about tomorrow try get some more info and feel for who i want to take it to. It'll be here in a week i was told today.....starting to get excited lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to other fellas too!! I would probably just buy from brocks have the lot shipped over. I just dont think i will have time or the will to screw with the h2 when it arrives.....my work is too hectic and another baby due!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cool , I live in Solihull ... haha small world

Hello zx rob and sharkey 67. I worked solihull before so familiar with midlands...i hail from n.ireland. thanks for the info going to ring about tomorrow try get some more info and feel for who i want to take it to. It'll be here in a week i was told today.....starting to get excited lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts