Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read that Malh2 has 22k Kilometers on his H2 .... that is awesome!

What maintenance / fixes has been required over the 22k Kilometers?

Has anyone done more?

I am at 4k miles in two months, loving every minute :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Mine's only around 1,800 miles in two years. It's had the 600 mile service and two further annual services.

The only problem so far is a slight weep from the left-hand fork seal, which is on the to-do list.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm at 4,800m in 1 year, no major maintenance done. I clean my air filter every time I come back from the track.
oh and @BobC, I've replaced my fork seals a couple of times now, but I'm also braking really hard all the time on & off the track, so to be expected I guess.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So front fork seals are an issue.

Are they H2 specific or the same as another Kawasaki's?

I just checked and it seems that fork seals are covered under warranty.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I've have my H2 since March 16 and done around 2k on it. No issues yet but then thats small milage so I would hope i've not come across any problems

·
Registered
288 Posts
I just read that Malh2 has 22k Kilometers on his H2 .... that is awesome!

What maintenance / fixes has been required over the 22k Kilometers?

Has anyone done more?

I am at 4k miles in two months, loving every minute :)
My issues have been well documented over the last 2 years,all I can say is Kawasaki have fixed any problems I have had without any trouble ,generally have been really good. :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would recommend that the air filter is changed at every oil change manual says every 12,000 ks for air filter I say minimum every 5,000 ks ,mine is used on road in the mountains and twisty mostly. It has only done 2 trackdays one was Kawasaki day at Phillip island and the other at broadford .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts