Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using SunTek clear protective film in strategic areas around the bike to protect from scratching and it is almost invisible even with an exposed edge. I guess it is similar to other films such as 3M etc, but one thing I have discovered is that if you already have scratches on a part, and apply the SunTek on top, it covers up and hides the scratches really well. The finish of the film is high gloss and it self heals. I'm going to eventually cover all the painted parts with it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi mate I was just wondering what Yoshimura exhaust you used what bike was it intented for and did you have to custom the connecting pipe. I was looking at the alpha series from Yoshi and the one that the new R1 looks similar with the connecting springs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Dean

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thats good to know im looking at getting this suntek wrap done very soon going friday with the bike to get a quote my bike has what seems to be light surface swirls from the dealer wiping the bike down repeatedly with the same cloth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts