Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm in Juneau alaska. Currently have a 1199 panigale and a s1000rr. I've been lusting over the h2 and since I can't test ride one wanted some opinions from current owners. I'm considering trading the duck in and keeping my BMW And adding the h2. I love the did, but it is always needing something done to keep it from leaking oil and such. Not sure if the h2 is different enough from the s1000 to justify both?

Yes the h2 is badass, but how is day to day life with It? Reliability....servicing....vibrations...etc all the stuff bikes start to do once the novelty wears off.

Thanks!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I think the biggest difference is just how special the H2 is in the looks and quality department and also in the way it delivers its power .
I love owning my H2 and after two years the novelty has yet to wear off , I'm sure people will only give your BMW a passing glance where the H2 will stop them in their tracks .

The H2 is also relatively easy the tune when compared to a normally aspirated engine .

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hey Akfury....

You cant be serious when owning a Panigale and asking about reliability and servicing !!!....lol....

I say that because I positively loved my Panigale, but it made 13 trips to the shop for warranty repair in two years. You tired of the "Italian charm" yet ? (meaning constantly down for service).

Trust me when I say this, and I completely loved my time on the Panigale, it would be the best trade you have made. I think everyone should own a Ducati at some point, but not more than once.

NOLA

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have 22,000 ks on my H2 and never get sick of riding it let alone get bored,its like an ice addiction (that's bad) H2 Addiction all good.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As said it's something different you dont see and I often get a crowd around the bike when I'm at meeting points with mates.

I've found it to be comfy. almost as comfy as my 2011 Blade but maybe a bit harder on the wrists. no issues with riding and vibrations and had my mapped, reflashed and now how 242RW BHP which you won't get on a BMW without spending mega money. Which I never had to to get that power

·
Registered
503 Posts
Spercharged has summed it up

The H2 is so different and special, its a piece of motorcycle history

It aint ever going to be fastest on a track, it will be beaten by 1k bikes in certain circumstances on the straight, but, the bike has a presence that nothing else can match at the moment

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts