Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Hope you are all enjoying your bikes and looking forward to spring. I ride an old ZX12R and a K1200 RS so have been vacillating between the H2 and the S1KRR. Went up the show in Birmingham to see the H2 and the H2R was there too. Think I know which way it's going to go. ; >)

Salut Christophe - did you get a price yet from any dealer in France? The £23,000 GBP price tag here with £5000 deposit required is equal to 31.375 EUR and 6800 EUR depo. French dealer said they would quote in December but nothing heard yet.
Previous Wheels were a 68 Tribsa (Truimph /BSA custom 650) '70 Triumph Bonneville, 74 Z1, V12 drophead E Type, Lotus Elan, 911 SC Sport Targa, Z3M, '48 Piper Vagabond and a 1994 Z1000 stolen.
You guys in the States get great prices! 20% sales tax here plus $6.00 a gallon for gas and that's the lowest in years. What's your range in miles per tank? That ****** me off riding the ZX12R - 106 miles average usually less. Full Akro and PC,Love it!
Any H2 ownwrs near SW7? Beer?

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
hi red, i live near st-tropez , when you have your H2 2016 , tell me, we go riding with my friends :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Are you offering beer or are you hoping to get some ?

My bikes have been to SW6 on quite a few occasions,,,, O West London,,,IS WONDERFUL,,,O WEST LONDON IS WONDERFUL..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,
I have been to Bournemouth too, 4 years at the Uni there. Pubs are better here ... Anytime you are passing h2rcx

OK Full I will ping you then. Or drop by if you passing St Jeannet.

·
Registered
787 Posts
The thought of riding St Tropez, Nice, Bournemouth, West London, IOM, Le Mans, Amsterdam makes me feel a lot better.

Got ALL the correct sockets today to commence rebuild. clearly my decision is made. Just got to decide if I go with a purple painted frame.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Completely off topic, but a quick question to Redshift and Full - I've got a few days riding (not on the H2 I am afraid) in the Cannes/Menton area and up towards the French/Italian border around Tende in early/mid March. Any clues on what sort of weather an temperatures I might get ?

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Full (throttle)
Oui, il est dans la boîte à 5 km de moi, mais ils ne peuvent pas toucher jusqu'à ce que après la formation par Kawasaki le 18 Février. Pas étonnant que mes ancêtres est allé aux États-unis. LoL Why TF did I come back?

Pebble - For the weather - usually about 6C to 8 more than London. Good site to watch for local weather - Meteo.Fr If you are passing Antibes - Nice on the 11-13 March let me know. I amsure you know already it is illegal to have Camera warnings on your GPS, Replace with danger zones ...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Full It's at the London showroom, they cannot open it. Don't ask why not, I'll vapourize.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Merci,
Antibes? Those are the hills of my village @ 1000 ft, what a view.
Today the dealer's technician is on the 2016 course ... Yeeeeeehaw!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Yes! Great day. I picked her up last week - booked in for 1st service in 2 weeks, then will be able to travel to France. 1st decision - Lyon for lunch then stay on the boring highway or over the the Alps Maritimes ... very tempting.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Indeed there are... You should'a popped in for coffee. I like that seat. Is that your'n?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts