Ninja H2 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Hank and i'm an old dude with more than 45 years of riding experience. I live in the north west of Holland in a town called Den Helder. I owned dozens of bikes but my latest purchase was a 2020 H2 SX SE. I traded it for a ZZR1400 Ultimate sports SE cause i felt i needed some more comfort and to slow it down a little...cause of my age bladibla... ;-)..and to be able to travel with the bike and take stuff with me. It's probably not what most would expect but, togethere with my wife, we also oen a 2011 BMW 1200R Classic and a 26 year old HD Road King wich i bought new in september 1995 and an HD CVO ultra classic from 2011 and we enjoy them all. Relaxing while riding the other bikes and reving your heart on the kawasaki on the street or an occasional trackday. The exitment is still there, and sometimes just like the days i just started riding. My very first bije was a Kawasaki Z750 twin from 1975 and after a lot of brands in between i'm back on the Kawasaki. I'm real pleased ro find this forum and expect to enjoy it a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not at all, the 1400 was a beast but a little bit les comfotable on long rides. The H2 is only about 20 kilograms lighter but it handles much lighter. The paniers made it the ideal sport/ touring bike for my taste.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts