Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just here to say hello and very excited after getting my 2016 H2. Been riding most of my life with the last 6 years owning two Hayabusas. Needed a bit more excitement and I think I got it! Don't know much about the H2, but love the concept. I want to learn all about it hopefully from you guys. The Hayabusa riders are a close knit group and the forums were very good, hoping to get similar experience here. Anyway talk to you all very soon
Cheers
Jeffro

·
Registered
891 Posts
welcome, I think you will find the members here as helpful as I did in getting rolling with your new bike.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi. It probably a bit quieter on here but loads of info and tuning ideas. Come from a k8 busa myself. Enjoy. It's are winter now in uk so prob won't be on that much.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the bike over your summer. Look forward to seeing some pics of the H2 on some lovely roads

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Jeffro, you live in a lovely part of the world. I rented a house in Newport Beach a while ago and I still miss Sydney and the Northern Beaches.

Where do you ride your H2? The NSW cops are pretty hot on speed limits as I remember it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Congrats on the new bike,my first advise is get the paint wrapped,there is a guy down in melbourne that can do a full kit of 3M pro or you could just get the tank and other bits.Clearguard his name is Paul.

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Congrats and welcome. It's possibly going to be a little quieter here for the next few months because quite a number of the members here are on the other side of the world from you. Where I am, last Friday was a splendid day (18 C and sunny, I called in sick-of-it and rode around for most of the day) and as I write this, the outside temp is -3 and the wind is howling around the eaves, and the bikes are tucked away inside :-(

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey mate thanks for the post. I usually ride up the "old road" that's the old Pacific Highway. Yeh plenty cops you have to run the gauntlet here, police are just ---- holes around Sydney these days. Plenty of good weather here just turned to Summer! All the best mate!
Regards
Jeffro

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey mate thanks for the post. I usually ride up the "old road" that's the old Pacific Highway. Yeh plenty cops you have to run the gauntlet here, police are just ---- holes around Sydney these days. Plenty of good weather here just turned to Summer! All the best mate!
Regards
Jeffro
I guess that's the road up towards Newcastle? Never went that way while I was in Sydney, just around the local area and up to Penrith and the Blue Mountains. Drove further when I was up in the far North around Cairnes.

My nephew in Avalon says it's hitting 30 degrees now, around zero here. I'm very jealous.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess that's the road up towards Newcastle? Never went that way while I was in Sydney, just around the local area and up to Penrith and the Blue Mountains. Drove further when I was up in the far North around Cairnes.

My nephew in Avalon says it's hitting 30 degrees now, around zero here. I'm very jealous.
Yeh mate weather is good for riding now. The old road I am talking about used to be the main road going North but these days the freeway is the shortest way to Newcastle. The old road I am talking about has probably the best set of twisties and corners near Sydney, it's a shame you didn't experience them. Great surface - nice and smooth goes for around
50 kms all up. Unfortunately it used to have 100 kph speed, but these days it has a mixture of 80 kph and even as slow as 60 kph speed zones. It's extremely popular on weekends and heavily patrolled by the police here. Many riders have been killed through there over the years hence the lower speeds. Needless to say when you want to have a bit of fun and open her up you run the gauntlet of being nabbed! I was unfortunate on my Hayabusa a few years ago going around 130 kph in a 60 zone, was lucky to keep my licence but paid a hefty fine. Anyway hoping all is well with you and your beast. I am planning of hitting the old road with some mates next weekend on the H2! But running it in ATM :|
Take it easy mate and keep in touch!
Cheers
Jeffro ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts