Ninja H2 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just joined this forum as I recently bought a 2018 H2 carbon, which I use as a daily :D

It's my first non-LAMS bike, so I am taking it easy. However, I am planning to ride around Australia on this machine :) Today, I rode 1,050km and pulled up alright which has confirmed to myself, that it will be possible for the big trip (even though it's not the most practical bike!)

I will have it flashed and a Akrapovic exhaust, and a tail tidy fit. Also an Evotech radiator guard, a USB power outlet, and a RAM Mount for my phone. I do have an airhawk seat cover for the longer days, and I believe that Bikebiz have some panniers that fit the H2. If there is anything else that anyone can recommend please do so! I am also considering a fuel bladder.

I'e been covering my bike journey on instagram if anyone is interested with the same username - bikeriderrich (It's not a commercial page, it's just pics of my bike and the places I ride). Also, I will probably make a Facebook page before I start the trip around Australia.

Anyway, looking to learn a lot from this forum and if anyone is in Australia or visits Australia I would gladly meet up for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
433 Posts
G'day from Sth Aust!

Maybe see you through this neck of the woods if/when you ride through, though I'm not on facebook so would have to look on this site to see where you are if you post here.

Don.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts