Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, my name is Erik, 54 years old and riding since 1990. I came across this forum while I was looking for documentation for the 1/12 scale Ninja H2 Carbon that I’m building. It looked like a wise move to join the forums!

My current bike is a BMW R1200GS, prior to that I’ve ridden a plethora of bikes, among which the R1 you see in my avatar and 4 GSX-R’s.

Cheers,
Erik.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Don, thanx for the welcome! As for the real deal…. I’d really want to, but to pay for one, I’d have to start a crowdfunding, I’m afraid! 😅

Cheers,
Erik.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Fairnuff,

Me and my son went to Isle of Man in 2019 for the TT races, we hired bikes for a couple of days and rode the course.
I had a BMW R1000GS, which was great for the very steep, hilly areas around Douglas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
bonjour à tous ! Je suis un nouvel inscrit avec un H2 de 2020. J'espère que nous pourrons tourner ensemble dans la région. Au plaisir de partager avec vous de nouvelles aventures
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bonjour à tous ! Je suis un nouvel inscrit avec un H2 de 2020. J'espère que nous pourrons tourner ensemble dans la région. Au plaisir de partager avec vous de nouvelles aventures
View attachment 26628
Hi RAF, a good day to you too! Although Nice is a fair distance from the Netherlands (all the US & Canadian members are shaking their head, chuckling now), I’ll be in the Ardèche region for my summer vacation, though. So who knows, maybe there can be a Southern French H2 (and one Dutch BMW) meet-up then?

Cheers,
Erik.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Salut RAF, bonne journée à toi aussi ! Bien que Nice soit à une bonne distance des Pays-Bas (tous les membres américains et canadiens secouent la tête en riant maintenant), je serai cependant dans la région de l'Ardèche pour mes vacances d'été. Alors, qui sait, peut-être qu'il y aura peut-être une rencontre H2 du sud de la France (et une BMW néerlandaise) alors?

Acclamations,
Érik.
[/DEVIS]
Eric, tu es le bienvenu en Ardèche ! je pars toujours en vacances la bas
See you later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts