Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, my names is Vins and i write from Italy, i'm not speak english very well , excuse me for my bad english.

For two months I'm thinking of buying a H2, I really like motorbike and I'm curious about its potential, unlike the other bikes 1000 for sale if you tuning the engine the results are amazing. So I joined this beautiful forum to learn more about this extraordinary bike and then decide whether to buy it or not. Hello everybody;)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Welcome Vins.So much to say about this bike...where does one start?My 2015 is a dream bike come true.Street ride only.I haven't ridden my zx14R for two years now.Can't speak for track duty,but other than that,she's just great!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome, so is it confortable also in the street? Compared to zx-14 how is power? I've read on the web that some say it's uncomfortable to drive

·
Registered
211 Posts
One thing about the H2 once you own one everything else is boring. A full system DNA and re-flash is plenty of power to scare you to death.

Only downside is you get a lot of jealous people. Always quick to comment if you have not got the tyre to the edge. Always claim they could ride it better or flat out on the roads. Best comment to date is " crap the H2 engines are weak and won't last 20'000 miles. Seriously over stressed ��������. " jog on mate.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It isn't for everyone.I immediately reshaped the seat and added a bit of factory foam to it and got it very nice.All day nice.For me,the ergos were pretty much good.I'm 6'1".No issues at all.As for power.Well,my zx14R doesn't pull like this bike.Have a Guhl flashed ECU on it.4 into 1 brock's exhaust.(my 14).This bike for me is well beyond my 14...in every way.Seriously.It's just as smooth.It feels SOLID.It doesn't vibrate virtually at all.It handles really well.Shifts great.Purrs like a kitten when I want it to.Mine pulls down right around 35-45 MPG.I removed the factory chamber and used a Yoshimura midpipe and Akrapovic CT short muffler.Gave it some breathability.Installed the Brock's Stage 2 package.Plus the downshift QS function.I wouldn't hesitate to ride my H2 across country at all.She's that refined...to me anyway.
Disabled the top speed limiter,raised the top rpms to 14,200.It is the BEST motorcycle I've ever owned.For a road burner,it's perfect for me.
I think what impressed me most right off was the overall feel of the bike while riding.It has a certain edge to it that really inspires me to ride it as much as possible.And that's every ride.It just feels really 'put together'...like it's one piece of power and comfort.It's an awesome bike.I just love mine.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your english is better than my italian

Coming onto a H2 forum asking what we like about the H2 is like going talking to a Valentino Rossi fan at a race as asking him if he prefers Another rider better

For the the H2 is special in a amazing way. What kawasaki did to produce such a mad bike, for me the looks, sound and ride is just amazing.
I've had my 2016 H2 for almost 18 months and love it. yes she eats fuel but I never got a 200+ BHP sports bike for the MPG.

Everyone who see's my bike just loves the looks, the paint job and always asking about it. So for me the one stand out thing I love about the H2 is the exclusivity of the bike and that you don't go to a event and seen another 20 of them about.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice, I decided to ask for opinions on a H2 forum because I read about many people who do not speak well, for example many have the BMW S1000RR and say they have the same power and have more maneuverability because BMW weighs Much less. But I'm interested in the maximum power for the quarter mile and the mile, so I'm pointing to the H2 also because I've read that Rickey Gadson will soon reveal the kit with which it has reached 229mph, and a 300hp bike to the wheel would be a dream.
In addition, the H2 has a spectacular aesthetic, looks like a stealth hunt, has a lot more villain in the line of its competitors.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hi Vins

It all depends what you are looking for

A S1000RR BMW (and other 1k sportsbikes) will probably beat the H2 in certain arears, they will be more agile thats for sure, however, imo they are "souless compared to the H2

Purchase a unique, iconic piece of ground breaking engineering, or, ????;)

Rob

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Vins

It all depends what you are looking for

A S1000RR BMW (and other 1k sportsbikes) will probably beat the H2 in certain arears, they will be more agile thats for sure, however, imo they are "souless compared to the H2

Purchase a unique, iconic piece of ground breaking engineering, or, ????;)

Rob
My H2 is currently on display at work (in a Kawasaki dealership). Last week a family came in - they were over on holiday and the father had spotted the shop and 'had to pop in for a look'. So he dragged his young son (about 5 years old), his wife and mum (looked about 70 !) in.

We had a brief chat and they were looking around the shop - then a hugely excited 5 year old spotted the H2 and he knew exactly what it was - 'It's a H2' he was shouting at the top of his voice ! A few words and then he was sitting on it for some photos with the biggest grin you've ever seen - even his grandmother was impressed !

You won't get that if you buy an S1000RR ..............

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thanks for the advice, I decided to ask for opinions on a H2 forum because I read about many people who do not speak well, for example many have the BMW S1000RR and say they have the same power and have more maneuverability because BMW weighs Much less. But I'm interested in the maximum power for the quarter mile and the mile, so I'm pointing to the H2 also because I've read that Rickey Gadson will soon reveal the kit with which it has reached 229mph, and a 300hp bike to the wheel would be a dream.
In addition, the H2 has a spectacular aesthetic, looks like a stealth hunt, has a lot more villain in the line of its competitors.
BMW people say that R1 people say that but its the delivery of that power that is a whole new world,when mentioning that things go quiet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts