Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Dang.....Sweet!

What kind of power are you kickin out? Where did you get the cams?

·
Registered
101 Posts
cams purchased from kawasaki
It was my understanding Kawasaki would only sell H2R cams to H2R owners, or am I missing something here, as far as what kind of cams you installed in your H2?

·
Registered
101 Posts
On my own dyno no ram air 291 hp on wheel
That's exactly what an H2R is putting out for RWHP. What changes did you make to your ECU, and who did the tuning?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
It was my understanding Kawasaki would only sell H2R cams to H2R owners, or am I missing something here, as far as what kind of cams you installed in your H2?
I wonder if it is a dealer choice. By that I mean that the dealer asks for proof, and they can order.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dealer did not ask Vin nr h2r cam part nr 49118-0819 intake nr 49118-0820 exh cam purchase woolrich software bin file h2 and h2r use h2 bin to un lock ecu then use h2r file download the the tuning starts on h2r bin file in h2 ecu tuning on dyno +_
80% then use auto tune on road

·
Registered
101 Posts
Braam

That is pretty spectacular results you achieved on your H2, very inspiring for us H2 owners. What kind of exhaust & air filter are you running? Did you do all the work yourself?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DNA filter cut out cat dit 63mm pipe with slip on had bear racing stacks till he build me a intercooler now intake temps down from 115deg Celsius to 60degc

·
Registered
101 Posts
DNA filter cut out cat dit 63mm pipe with slip on had bear racing stacks till he build me a intercooler now intake temps down from 115deg Celsius to 60degc
Do you have any pics of your Bear intercooler?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow!

Very impressive :)

You certainly have taken the H2 to extreme performance heights. Do you think your time & investment in the H2, verses just buying an H2R and making it street legal was worth the effort? Would you do it all over again, of just by an H2R?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Spending time and money on a h2 reading all the posts on this forum and half the price of a h2r makes it all worth the effort

·
Registered
674 Posts
Nice work Braam :)
H2 inlet cam specs very similar to H2R exhaust and works fine on exhaust side , saves about $500US for pretty much same results

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Well that's just amazing really.You must keep us updated on the engine longevity as you ride it.That's a pretty big increase in stress.Even if they said 'can accept 1 1/2 times the stress of the motor'..referring to the possibility of increasing the H2 output to the H2R output.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Braam

How many miles do you have on your H2 since you achieved such remarkable RWHP?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts