Ninja H2 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checkin in and saying hi. Dont have an H2 but Im a long time rider who appreciates anything with serious horsepower. I have a few kinda fast bikes in the garage.

Enjoy reading/learning about the H2 and watching all the vids you guys make. Looking forward to being a part of this forum;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hello and welcome. I'm pretty sure one or two H2 owners have had a fast bike of the "not Kawasaki" variety. I know I have.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bob

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just checkin in and saying hi. Dont have an H2 but Im a long time rider who appreciates anything with serious horsepower. I have a few kinda fast bikes in the garage.

Enjoy reading/learning about the H2 and watching all the vids you guys make. Looking forward to being a part of this forum;)
Hey welcome to the show, there's a few of us who hand around without our mitts on one either. Good crowd. Pics of that garage? >:D>:D

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
This is interesting.I remember when I was contemplating getting my first zx14.Back in 07.I joined a forum for the 14.Bout a month later,I had my new 14.Hope you guys get the h2.You will love it...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey welcome to the show, there's a few of us who hand around without our mitts on one either. Good crowd. Pics of that garage? >:D>:D
I will get some pics up when I get home. You sure you wanna see pics of Suzuki's? Lol!
This is interesting.I remember when I was contemplating getting my first zx14.Back in 07.I joined a forum for the 14.Bout a month later,I had my new 14.Hope you guys get the h2.You will love it...
Umm,ya..if I bring home another bike I'll be up shits creek with the Warden lol

Reactions: Nessuno

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Are you planning on maybe getting an H2 or are you just here to join in the discussion? Either way is fine.

It'll be cool to hear some more about your bikes too. I'm sure they go super fast too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Are you planning on maybe getting an H2 or are you just here to join in the discussion? Either way is fine.

It'll be cool to hear some more about your bikes too. I'm sure they go super fast too.
Clover,I am not planning on getting an H2. But I think it is an absolutely amazing platform and think it's awesome Kawi had the balls to build it.

Im here to join in discussions and contribute(if Im able)to the forum. I started riding when I was 5yrs old,Im now 45.
I got my bike license when I was 16yrs old and have been drag racing bikes/cars since;I have had an NHRA license for years. I cut my teeth on old Suzuki GS and oil-cooled GSXR's.

Ive owned at least 80 bikes since I got my license and I enjoy working on/restoring old carb'd bikes. Im also a certified welder which has it's benefits when owning/modding bikes.
I have a few pics I will post now,I'll get some more later if you guys wanna see more.

This is my Gen2 Busa,it has a Carpenter 1441cc engine and some weight reduction..its my daily rider as it's comfortable for me. It's also one of my favorite bike to bring to the drag strip.

I also including a pic of one of my favorite bikes,my beloved RG500 Gamma. I had it for about 10yrs and recently sold it as I just didnt ride it anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: Nessuno

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Ryder,much appreciated.

So I grabbed a few quick cell phone pics..
This is my '00 Busa,bought it new 15yrs ago and it currently has a Garrett GT3582 turbo with a completely built turbo engine & big ass secondary injectors in the plenum.
Wossner pistons,rods,1/2" studs,MTC multistage lockup clutch,AMS-1000 boost controller ran off C02,WEGO datalogger,tuned 100% through the ECU,13,500 redline,and all kinds of other fancy expensive supporting mods. I plan on making a switch to an RCC Ultra intercooled plenum which would allow me 400rwhp on pump gas...C16 is getting expensive when you buy it by the 55g drum..uggh!
It makes 450rwhp at 25psi,capable of much more but if you have ever ridden a 450rwhp bike there really isnt a need for more lol!

Also a pic of my '05 GSXR-1000 turbo. It has a fully built engine,Garrett GT28 turbo,turbo pistons,Carillo H-beam rods,stainless steel valves,lockup clutch,McIntosh arm,etc,etc,etc.

Simple stage 1 turbo set-up,nothing crazy. Tuned through a PCV...I run 8psi on pump gas which is 240rwhp and C16 when I turn it up to 13psi(300rwhp). This bike is one of my favorites,I rode it for a season with the stock wheebase but I got tired of doing 180mph power wheelies in 6th gear lol. I ride it almost as much as my Gen2 Busa.

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Oldgixxer, welcome to the board. Like you, I am about to sell my RG due to not riding it anymore either. It is 100% stock and has about 4,000 miles on it. These newer big bikes are just too much fun to have, versus having to put up with the pain in the butt, of keeping up a two-stroke.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow edinlr,4000mi AND original??? You are sitting on a goldmine my friend,good for you. I found that a lot of people,especially younger ones had no idea what the Gamma was.
Some would say(after they walked past a few times)"I thought it was just an old GSXR,until I saw the 4 pipes". Others,would instantly know what it was and would engage me in conversation. But lately,thats what it became: more of a conversation piece than a fun bike to ride. You said it perfectly,the new bikes are just too much fun. If I could have kept it and propped it up on a coffee table in my Mancave,just for nostalgic reasons I would.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes gentlemen,completely opposite of my home forum,gixxer.com where I am an Admin. Its a much more refined crowd here lol;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey edinlr, Is the cosmetics on your RG500 Gamma, good? What year is it? What colors is it? How much would you have to have for it?
thank you

·
Registered
317 Posts
Wow edinlr,4000mi AND original??? You are sitting on a goldmine my friend,good for you. I found that a lot of people,especially younger ones had no idea what the Gamma was.
Some would say(after they walked past a few times)"I thought it was just an old GSXR,until I saw the 4 pipes". Others,would instantly know what it was and would engage me in conversation. But lately,thats what it became: more of a conversation piece than a fun bike to ride. You said it perfectly,the new bikes are just too much fun. If I could have kept it and propped it up on a coffee table in my Mancave,just for nostalgic reasons I would.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes gentlemen,completely opposite of my home forum,gixxer.com where I am an Admin. Its a much more refined crowd here lol;)
RG 500was my dream bike when I was young, there are till two RG 500 in HK.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts