Ninja H2 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys on another post I mentioned I took the clutch out of my 2015 H2 and installed the kit to add the 2016 or newer clutch to make the lever pull a bit easier. I put the clutch in and it all went pretty good until I started her up. When she's running and I place her in gear with the clutch pulled in the wheel starts spinning. If you step on the rear brake the wheel will stop but as soon as you let up off the brake it spins again. To be honest I don't ride the H2 very much so I don't even know if this is normal or its due to a new tight clutch? I wanted to see if one of you guys can start their 2016 or newer H2 up on the rear stand and place her in grear and see if the wheel spins. I can step on the brake and then hold it with my hand so its not a huge drag but its dragging none the less. I went as far as to bleed the slave cylinder, put on a new RSC19 clutch master cylinder and then even added a spacer in the slave cylinder to see if pushing the rod any further might help disengage it but no luck. Can some one please test it on their bike and let me know. this is one of those things that drives you nuts slowly and it starting to get to me. I've installed many clutches and I'm sure its in correctly.

Thanks very much guys!!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey buddy. Check your instagram. Im going to send you a DM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts