Ninja H2 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The paid for by Hillary banner - I'm glad you took her money but is the content really appropriate for this website? I came here for motorcycles, not to be intellectually insulted by that....reptile.

You can't work for free, I get it, but I'm begging you, please reconsider.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Thanks for pointing this out; I hadn't seen that one.

Advertising isn't under control of the moderators, it's handled by our motorcycle.com and VerticalScope overlords. I have reported your post so that hopefully the right people will see it.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for pointing this out; I hadn't seen that one.

Advertising isn't under control of the moderators, it's handled by our motorcycle.com and VerticalScope overlords. I have reported your post so that hopefully the right people will see it.
Thanks for making an attempt GoFaster.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Aaaaaand that flipping Hillary ad is back at the top of the page. It's starting to make me angry. "Stand against Trump's racist ban on Muslim immigration". Really? That's not what he said. At all. Also, we have laws in this country regarding immigration. They're not racist, they're there to protect the citizenry and maintain our status as a country and not a flophouse for every welfare seeker and ne'er-do-well on earth. Also, there's this whole 'terrorism' thing going on, that I for one, would like to stay out of. Isn't that why we had borders once long, long ago?

I know most of you will respond with 'don't let the door hit you on the way out' but I can't in good conscience continue to visit here if the site is going to keep calling me a racist for not wanting my country to turn into France, England or Germany under Merkel. I read the Koran, twice. It's a book of nightmares. We shouldn't just be trying to keep Muslims out of America, we should be eradicating it from the earth - mostly because that's what they're told to do to us. Also, Islam ISN'T A RACE.

Thanks for the good times but I'm outta here. Anyone needs me I'll be over at .net.

·
Registered
259 Posts
you dont like some themes but you talk about this themes too much!

its just like say: NO but mean YES...is there a big love and connection to critical themes like politics, religions & antireligionRELIGION$ ?

some people are blind in the mainstream media world and full of Inside Job hate !
its not a jewish thing, not a christian thing or a muslim thing; its the answer of oil warfare and capitalism!
but its easy to point on religion, while the people worships paper money.
big guys are laughting about the hard working middle class.
humans dont fallow this "Divide et impera" agenda
back to bikes;-)

·
Administrator
396 Posts
The two worse things on any forum especially a motorcycle forum, religion and politics .
Hey guys. This is about all that needs to be said.

GoFaster and I have basically expressed the above feelings to management. Like we've mentioned above, we don't have any control over the banners.

I'm going to close this thread so things don't get out of hand. If you feel strongly about this issue, I encourage you to follow my advice above and contact the owners. Just remember, a well worded mature email will go much further than insults and profanity. ;)

·
Administrator
276 Posts
Hey Guys,

If you see an ad from above that you would like to report please add a screen shot of the ad and a URL that goes with it so we can get the ad blocked.

Thank you so much :)

~ Glenda

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.