Ninja H2 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello masters i am planning to buy a ninja h2 this next month just wanna ask if ninja h2 suit for me.. i am 5'5" in height and 61kl weight
anyone here have thesame height as me? do you have guys any picture of yours with your ninja h2?

·
Registered
208 Posts
hello masters i am planning to buy a ninja h2 this next month just wanna ask if ninja h2 suit for me.. i am 5'5" in height and 61kl weight
anyone here have thesame height as me? do you have guys any picture of yours with your ninja h2?
Don't worry about your height and weight you'll be ok ....... it's your riding ability and temperament you need to worry about :)

Not for the faint hearted :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
The shortest person that's rode my H2 was 5'9" and he said he was tiptoeing the crap out of it. If you have experience riding sportbikes at stock heights I'd say there shouldn't be a problem though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The shortest person that's rode my H2 was 5'9" and he said he was tiptoeing the crap out of it. If you have experience riding sportbikes at stock heights I'd say there shouldn't be a problem though.
what is his inseam? mine is 30in. ive tried this site Motorcycle Ergonomics and i think it looks just fine for my height.. its just im a bit worried i dont want to be look like a child riding on a sportsbike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't worry about your height and weight you'll be ok ....... it's your riding ability and temperament you need to worry about :)

Not for the faint hearted :)
i dont have a problem in my riding ability, im just a bit worried that i may be look like a child riding on a sportsbike.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Have you sat on a ZX10? if you feel too small for that one I'm sure H2 may be more uncomfortable. With your size/weight the H2 will just fly! Good luck!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Have you got access to a dealer with one

Surely the solution is to stick your butt on it and see for yourself

Rob

·
Registered
836 Posts
Well for the first time in my life I've just measured my inside leg ! I'm 5'9 and can almost sit with both feet flat to the road , inside leg is 32" so with a 30" inside leg I would say you should be ok but could maybe struggle on uneven ground .

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm 5'9 on a good hair day & flat footed w/ very slight bend at the knee on my H2. Where do you live? I'm sure if you can't find a bike at a dealership to sit on someone from the forum could help.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I am 5'5" and 82 kgs height is ok certainly not flat footed just be aware when you are stopping and put the side stand down when you are getting on after moving the bike.I nearly dropped it as my leg caught the tail piece when I was getting on.I have 17,000 ks on mine now and love it,mind you I have nearly 40 years of road bikes and heaps of track days and tuition under my belt just be carefull and respect this bike evenwhen you think you have it under control it can bite you in the ass real quick if you get complacent.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am 5'5" and 82 kgs height is ok certainly not flat footed just be aware when you are stopping and put the side stand down when you are getting on after moving the bike.I nearly dropped it as my leg caught the tail piece when I was getting on.I have 17,000 ks on mine now and love it,mind you I have nearly 40 years of road bikes and heaps of track days and tuition under my belt just be carefull and respect this bike evenwhen you think you have it under control it can bite you in the ass real quick if you get complacent.
do you have a picture together with your h2 bro? what is your inseam?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Found a couple more pics seated on the bike. Only 5'9, flat footed, knees slightly bent. Depends on your inseam I guess but you should probably be fine.

I hear your concern that you will "look like a child riding a sport bike" but to me it's the smaller jockeys that get the most out of the bikes performance. Guy like you weighing 141lbs compared to someone like 650ib weighing 235lbs, almost a 100lb power to weight advantage plus the aero difference is huge.... Actually think it's the smaller guys that look good on sport bikes.

Zack Milholland

Jeremy Teasley:

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Found a couple more pics seated on the bike. Only 5'9, flat footed, knees slightly bent. Depends on your inseam I guess but you should probably be fine.

Zack Milholland

I belive Zack is around 5'6, maybe 5'7? - He has no problem sitting flat-footed on our lowered H2 - but we did cut our seat a little also.

Brock

1 - 16 of 16 Posts