Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone. I have joined the H2 forum and will be picking up my H2 up on Thursday. Took it out yesterday for a test ride and o my god what a bike. So well built and so wierd looking it looks good. Moving from a k8 busa. Will be posting pics etc when get it. Hello from Telford uk. :nerd:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome Nick and bet you can't wait

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Nick and bet you can't wait
Excited not the word I think i only rode it in wet mode and was impressive.

Not sure if can help but when took it out I did few stops and turned ignition off would it of gone back to normal riding mode.

As usual British whether didn't let me fully exploit the power but the sound of the supercharger was awesome.

We also took 10r out and it felt slow in comparison. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yeah, doesn't it rain like every half hour there, you need a separate rain button just for the UK version of the bike :)

NOLA

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, doesn't it rain like every half hour there, you need a separate rain button just for the UK version of the bike :)

NOLA
Ha ha not quite that bad but yesterday I would of been better off taking a jet ski out. Joking aside did get some dry road and couldn't believe the pull of it. The quick shifter was sweet to.

The led headlight looked awesome as me and mate swapped as said to him if I own it he will never get a go. I went on the 10r and although did fell more nimble the instant power was gutless in comparison.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Wait till you ride it at night and everyone in front of you thinks its a police bike behind them. The suspension is so stiff that the front end bounces a bit and the top edges of the front headlight are a weird purple/blue, and it looks like its flashing to other motorists.

All the other guys who ride here say they can see its me coming up behind them because of how it does the weird flash.

NOLA

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wait till you ride it at night and everyone in front of you thinks its a police bike behind them. The suspension is so stiff that the front end bounces a bit and the top edges of the front headlight are a weird purple/blue, and it looks like its flashing to other motorists.

All the other guys who ride here say they can see its me coming up behind them because of how it does the weird flash.

NOLA
That's what noticed when on the 10r and was behind me.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hi mate, where in the uk are you? I'm in wombourne near Wolverhampton, their are a few members within a short distance of here to👍

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi mate, where in the uk are you? I'm in wombourne near Wolverhampton, their are a few members within a short distance of here to👍
Hi I am over in Telford so not to far from yourself. Sure we will be crossing paths at some point. You done any tuning on yours as wanting a ECU flash I know there somewhere in Aylesbury but looking for something more local.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi Nick

Congrats on your purchase

I'm local, from Stourbridge, pick mine up tomorrow

Rob

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had mine from Cradley Kawasaki

Yes, UK bikes come with the Akra as standard

Cheers Rob
What you think of it. Love mine done 200 mile on it so far so getting used to it still but not got the rigmarole of running in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts