Ninja H2 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to own 2015 H2 I think regardless of the dyno's and all the negative BS! I am smiling from ear to ear everytime I ride my H2 it is the funnest and I think it's the fastest bike to get to 150 I have ever ridden! I am sure there are plenty of things that can be done to increase the HP and torque but I honestly love the bike the way it is. It is a blast. I've never had so much fun on a steetbike. I had a 2012 zx14r SE with all the mods I wanted! But I spent a ton of money and I don't think it was worth it because when you sell them as I did. Nobody is willing to pay you for the work that you did and all the money you spent. I bought all brocks performance but I found out in talking to the guy he's an arrogant prick. Who acts like a bitch. We had a dispute because I was going to let him have my H2 to do the measurement to make his few things that he has made outside of the U.S. and instead of being a man and dealing with my complaint. He blocked me like a bitch does when she's mad at you. So keep in mind when you thinking about buying something for your H2 Brock is a bitch who is sending work outside of the U.S. to Canada. That's where all his stuff is made. I have no respect for a dude that conducts himself the way he does the guy is a hoe! And he has a happy dyno all the numbers he gives are way higher than anyone else's and he owns his dyno so I would say it's a little sketchy if ur dyno is showing higher numbers on the same bike that showed low on another then maybe it's time to calibrate ur Dyno? Jus saying. :D. Peace.

·
Registered
350 Posts
So keep in mind when you thinking about buying something for your H2 Brock is a bitch who is sending work outside of the U.S. to Canada. That's where all his stuff is made...
So you have a problem with something that's made in Canada, eh!

Gee, NASA certainly didn't have that bias when they chose the Canadarm... the Canadian Robotic Arm on the International Space Station.

I guess you also would never buy a 2017 Ford GT since it is to be built at a facility in the Toronto area. :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
imagine
having to buy some thing MADE IN CANADA
im going to talk to Lange Hindle about a pipe for mine

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
I. Am. Canadian.

I'm quite interested in seeing what Hindle comes up with.

Hindle builds Brock's exhaust systems. Always has ... and for me, it's close to home.

This very website is owned by VerticalScope ... a Canadian company. Same company owns a good many automotive and motorcycle forums ...

I will be talking to Mikeymoto - or more specifically, the owner of said company, who lives about 3 km away from me - about the possibility of using his CNC to make a new shift lever to allow reverse shift pattern.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I got no problems with Canadians The times I've visited they were really small-town nice people to me. They are my northern brothers far as I'm concerned. I cant say I like some of the nanny state politics there tho.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I got no problems with Canadians The times I've visited they were really small-town nice people to me. They are my northern brothers far as I'm concerned. I cant say I like some of the nanny state politics there tho.
wtf is nanny state?
no clue about CANADA here
CANADA is the real home of the free

·
Registered
554 Posts
welcome to show and tell!

Reactions: jeffasaki
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.