Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

My name is Philipp and I´m quite new here, I´m from Austria/Styria and bought the H2 2015 just few weeks ago.( 0 km)
I had the first little 170km test drive yesterday and I´m absolutley stunned by the performance of this bike! :-D

Few things I did so far is the Evotech short/tidy tail and the Bodis exhaust, which I like really much, and I think so far, am the only one with it in this forum !

I´ve been reading quite a lot in the past in this forum, and just reading about your joy and excitement about this bike was definetly one of the reasons I bought it!

I´ll try to post some pictures!

See you!

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Gooday and welcome to the nut house

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hello Philipp from Australia with kangaroos! :D:D
Congratulations on the bike I am sure you will love it! You were lucky to get such a long test ride, or did you mean riding it after purchase? Here I had to buy the bike without a test ride, but it's more than my expectations. There are some nice bikes in the pictures...
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the new bike
Jeffro ( Land of lots kangaroos) ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the welcome !
@Jeffro
Oh, I meant of course a testride after purchase ;-) !
I think it´s almost impossible to test ride a H2 in Austria because there are hardly any of them around.
Say hello to my fellow kangaroos ;-)
@NOLA
I will upload some close up shots and audio soon !

Phil

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New pictures

Hello,

I made some photos recently which I have to share.
The bike looks just stunning and is, although a pain in the ass to clean and polish, wonderful to shoot :D .
It´s also to show you the Bodis exhaust.

regards
Phil

·
Registered
393 Posts
Lovely pics and welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts