Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have been on this site a lot, but had never registered until today. I am not the greatest with Social Media, forums, chat rooms etc, (this is actually the first forum I have been a member of).

I have been riding on the street for 20 some odd years, mostly on ZX7's or ZX10's, and have tried the track once(which I plan to return some day to). I am VP in a local MC that I am also a Founder of. Due to my work schedule I now mostly ride on weekends and rarely a weeknight April-Sept.

I bought my 2015 H2 in March of last year and have loved every second of it since. On a very warm day in Dec. 2015 I went out for a ride on my 2008 ZX10 and snapped my chain which damaged my engine case along with so other odds and ends, so instead of putting the aged girl back together I decided to look for a new girl to spend my time with. My Local Dealer had a 2016 H2 on the floor along with ZX10's, but the price tag of the H2 made me want to think about the decision plus I didnt care for the gray frame as much as the green either! So while thinking about what bike should be my next girl, I received a call from my mechanic (not the Local Dealer) who knew I was looking at the H2 and told me that a Used one had just appeared at another Dealer. So a friend of mine who knows the Owner of the Shop who has the used H2 and I went to check it out (after I already had the financing approved of course) and I fell in love with it. The Bike had 200 miles on it, and the story I got whether its true or not, was that a rich father had bought the bike for his son who refused to pay the insurance, so to teach him a lesson the father sold it. I like to think the bike really scarred the last owner.

I brought her home and so far eliminated the stock fender, added a SC-project slip on (full system, flash, & PCV still to come at a later date) applied some Dr. Beasleys paint protection, added a cell phone mount, Puig double bouble and rode it for the season. I ended up roasting the stock rear tire around 1500 miles and chose to try a new brand that hopefully had grip with more mileage. I chose a Michelin Pilot Power 3, which I have not been impressed at all by. I plan to return to the Bridgestone's this season.

Well there is my introduction.
Hello all

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Benny,

Welcome to the forum. I am awaiting the delivery of my 2017 H2 and am getting more anxious to get my hands on the bike as soon as possible.

There is a lot of information on here about flashing and different systems to suit the bike.

Phil.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hello all,
I have been on this site a lot, but had never registered until today. I am not the greatest with Social Media, forums, chat rooms etc, (this is actually the first forum I have been a member of).

I have been riding on the street for 20 some odd years, mostly on ZX7's or ZX10's, and have tried the track once(which I plan to return some day to). I am VP in a local MC that I am also a Founder of. Due to my work schedule I now mostly ride on weekends and rarely a weeknight April-Sept.

I bought my 2015 H2 in March of last year and have loved every second of it since. On a very warm day in Dec. 2015 I went out for a ride on my 2008 ZX10 and snapped my chain which damaged my engine case along with so other odds and ends, so instead of putting the aged girl back together I decided to look for a new girl to spend my time with. My Local Dealer had a 2016 H2 on the floor along with ZX10's, but the price tag of the H2 made me want to think about the decision plus I didnt care for the gray frame as much as the green either! So while thinking about what bike should be my next girl, I received a call from my mechanic (not the Local Dealer) who knew I was looking at the H2 and told me that a Used one had just appeared at another Dealer. So a friend of mine who knows the Owner of the Shop who has the used H2 and I went to check it out (after I already had the financing approved of course) and I fell in love with it. The Bike had 200 miles on it, and the story I got whether its true or not, was that a rich father had bought the bike for his son who refused to pay the insurance, so to teach him a lesson the father sold it. I like to think the bike really scarred the last owner.

I brought her home and so far eliminated the stock fender, added a SC-project slip on (full system, flash, & PCV still to come at a later date) applied some Dr. Beasleys paint protection, added a cell phone mount, Puig double bouble and rode it for the season. I ended up roasting the stock rear tire around 1500 miles and chose to try a new brand that hopefully had grip with more mileage. I chose a Michelin Pilot Power 3, which I have not been impressed at all by. I plan to return to the Bridgestone's this season.

Well there is my introduction.
Hello all

Cool intro. Welcome to the forum & congrats on the H2.

Just wait till you do those mods; flash, PCV, full system, you're going to love it.

VERY Cool to have another MC Officer on the forum, I'm Sergeant of Arms for my "New York" (bottom rocker) MC.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi & Welcome - your screen - I don't know why but that' the first time I have seen a Puig for the H2.
I'd love to see a few pics of yours if you have some.

Puig For the bike model Kawasaki NINJA H2 2016 | Puig

These are all from the same angle. Looks cool. I need a screen, I get a nasty flutter with a particular jacket collar, breaks the concentration.

Have fun.

Gary

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi & Welcome - your screen - I don't know why but that' the first time I have seen a Puig for the H2.
I'd love to see a few pics of yours if you have some.

Puig For the bike model Kawasaki NINJA H2 2016 | Puig

These are all from the same angle. Looks cool. I need a screen, I get a nasty flutter with a particular jacket collar, breaks the concentration.

Have fun.

Gary
Gary-
I looked and don't have any good pics of the screen. I will take a couple tomorrow and post them.

Thanks to all for the warm welcoming.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts