Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my H2 yesterday and love it....had a bit of a shock in Fowlers getting leathers though...are alpinestars tight on material on are denim jeans manufacturers loose with thier's ....34 to 38 had the bird in the shop laughing at my optimism.
Anyway...nice to meet you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hi Snake ,
Three things , first welcome and congratulations on picking up the bike . Second , chassis number ( within a few if you are worried about posting ) I'm interested as it's such a late registered 2015 bike . Third , get that bloody shed cleaned up .

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hi Snake ,
Three things , first welcome and congratulations on picking up the bike . Second , chassis number ( within a few if you are worried about posting ) I'm interested as it's such a late registered 2015 bike . Third , get that bloody shed cleaned up .
Forth , ( forgot this one as I was still in shock as the state of the shed )
Will you be riding it this time of year as its now wet and dirty roads for a few months ? Fifth , did you pay list price or did you get a deal ? Regards supercharged .

·
Registered
787 Posts
Welcome Snake

Good to have another UKIP member here. Unnecessary Kawasaki Immense Power. Traction control best at 2 + 2 this time of year. IT will spin the back wheel from 2k revs ! Stay fast and safe,,Oh and what a bike!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Snake, enjoy the bike. Always get leathers on the tight side, they will give a little.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In answer to your questions,
1. Thanks. 2.jkazxtoonna01424. 3.£19500 and a SHOEI lid. 4. Weather permitting.
Shed will be sored soon, I promise.
Can you say from the vin production number?

·
Registered
836 Posts
In answer to your questions,
1. Thanks. 2.jkazxtoonna01424. 3.£19500 and a SHOEI lid. 4. Weather permitting.
Shed will be sored soon, I promise.
Can you say from the vin production number?
Lowest vin listed on this forum is 102 highest so far " North of 2100" , Kawasaki would have started at vin 0001 or maybe 0100 .
Oz seems to have the lowest vin numbers , not sure about Japan . Mine is 1490 but on the road in August , first UK numbers seem to be around 500 .
£19500 sounds like a good deal as I paid the full £22,000 in August and I can honestly say it should piss me off but I love it so much I would not have waited to save £2,500 .
That speaks volumes as to just how amazing this bike is .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's worth what its worth to you, I went in expecting to pay 22 but managed to get a deal. The bike is awesome and I would also have paid it.
A good summers riding and the cash will be forgotten about.

·
Registered
787 Posts
it's worth what its worth to you, I went in expecting to pay 22 but managed to get a deal. The bike is awesome and I would also have paid it.
A good summers riding and the cash will be forgotten about.
I managed 2k miles on mine in April this year. It won't be long ....:)

How much of an influence was this site ,bike of the year awards , magazine articles?

As for the money ,,hang the expense and throw the cat another goldfish.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I managed 2k miles on mine in April this year. It won't be long ....:)

How much of an influence was this site ,bike of the year awards , magazine articles?

As for the money ,,hang the expense and throw the cat another goldfish.
Saw it at the mcn show in February and I a hooked.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Just looked on YouTube and found a shed in a worse state than yours , wait a minute it is yours !
Get rid of all that unused gym equipment as the H2 will give you a proper workout .

·
Registered
787 Posts
Just looked on YouTube and found a shed in a worse state than yours , wait a minute it is yours !
Get rid of all that unused gym equipment as the H2 will give you a proper workout .
**** yeah,,,I went from 16 1/2 to 13 1/2 stone..Great way to loose weight.

·
Registered
787 Posts
The **** word that was removed was the opposite of heaven , as in heaven & hello. It was not a Team America **** Yeah. I like to think I can express myself without recourse to rudeness. No great rambling today as i'm off to put a **** ( male chicken ) in my mouth. I tossed it off earlier ( killed ) and will enjoy eating it. I will then lay down and have a ***!

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm not sure I would recommend having a heart attack and putting your H2 through a fence like a potato chipper as the best way to lose 3 stone !!!
Willpower alone was never gonnna set me straight. £22k for a 20kg weight reduction is cheap compared to Honda's light weight alternative.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The gym equipment stays as I'd only buy another 2 bikes to fill the gap and the bench is handy to sit on whilst admiring my bike collection. The bars make good hangers for bike clothing and every time I look at the weights they make me feel strong. It's just win win.;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts