Ninja H2 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

New here. Just joined to get lots of useful
Information on these amazing bikes. Looking to buy a 2017/18 model.
Based in the UK. Have had loads of bikes over the years the last being a 2018 BMW S1000RR.

Dave.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi Guys,

New here. Just joined to get lots of useful
Information on these amazing bikes. Looking to buy a 2017/18 model.
Based in the UK. Have had loads of bikes over the years the last being a 2018 BMW S1000RR.

Dave.

Hi Dave, welcome.
Plenty of info on here, you’ll find it very different from the usual liter bikes, build quality is excellent & the power delivery will get your attention!
Where are you based? There are plenty of UK owners on here with lots of knowledge, keep us posted

Rich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
welcome!good choice.I'd be curious of your comparison of your beemer and the H2...I've never ridden any 1000 other than my H2.Cheers man...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. Based near London. But will be moving further north for work. I love my S1000RRs i had a 2011 from new which was fantastic. Great build quality. Absolute flying machine, comfy. The 2018 was another level again. Loved the bilpper , heated grips lol. Fantastic comfy sports bike great for touring. Looking for a H2 because as soon as they came out i wanted one! Will be nice to have something a bit special. I have yet to see one on the road. Seen plenty of s1000rrs though.

Dave

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hello and welcome Dave

Don't move too far up north, they speak with tut funny accents and still have whippets, greyhounds and tut flat caps you know;)

South of Derbyshire is still ok, for now:)

Rob

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hello and welcome Dave

Don't move too far up north, they speak with tut funny accents and still have whippets, greyhounds and tut flat caps you know;)

South of Derbyshire is still ok, for now:)

Rob

Dave, please disregard Rob, too much conversation with him will result in any potential purchase being afflicted with a dose of low end chav carbon fiber catastrophically devaluing you new bike

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Dave, welcome :)

Good luck finding a 17/18 H2, let us know when you do. All the liter bikes are sweet, including the 1100, V4 ducati specially, but a supercharged liter bike is awesome :) and only Kawasaki provides them.

·
Registered
625 Posts
That's tut big word Rich;)

Anyway, have you got your hands on your new H2 yet

Rob

T’big word! I’m not a t’Yorkshireman you know, they’re flat cap & ferret lovers, it’s more like nervous sheep around us
Bike is coming in the next couple of weeks apparently, I have to get that hideous piece of junk exhaust can off it before I ride it though, can’t bare the thoughts of actually being seen in public with that fukka hanging off the side of my new bike, so embarrassing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts