Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So was just wondering if anyone else experiences the lovely feet on sensation when riding your H2? If you do ....have you done anything that helps bring that feeling down some? I ride and my bike temp is usually 185F and charge air of 165F and it's usually 85-94F feeling like 104F outside lol love Florida. So yeah my feet feel like they are on fire after about 15mins of riding not sure if there's much I can do to change that.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Summer in Queensland gets pretty hot and I have had to hang my feel to the side to cool my boots down. Went on a 3 hour ride when I first got the bike and got heat rash on my right foot from the constant heat. I haven't found a good solution, just have to take my feet off the pegs every once in a while to cool down.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Can't say I've noticed the heat when riding with leathers and boots. On the few occasions when I've ridden in jeans I could feel it on my legs but no worse that many other bikes I've owned.

·
Registered
393 Posts
As above. I've ridden the H2 when it's been warm over here but no issues with hot feet

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm one of those dafties who rides around in a tshirt and trackies sometimes when it's hot and can't say I have noticed any excessive heat? Then again, I'm not a BIG GIRL:)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yes, hot inner lower legs and feet, in warm temps when wearing shorts, not as noticeable when wearing pants, boots.

Rhody...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So weird not that many other people maybe it's my combo of temp and constant speed of 88-90mph for about 20mins straight. I do ride with riding bots even have a pair of the new alpinestar smx-1r and felt it well that's strange are you guys noticing the same temps as I mentioned above on average?

·
Registered
331 Posts
If you have stock exhaust its most likely that catalytic furnace underneath. A full system should usher much more heat out the back and away from you..

Reactions: H2QIK and H2KROD
1 - 12 of 12 Posts