Ninja H2 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious...I’m an ex powerlifter, and weigh about 240, before gear.

Has anyone seen any larger riders on the H2 series?

Seems like most of the folks in the videos - esp. the H2 SX SE Kaw vid - are smaller than me.

I sure wish there was something at the dealer to sit on...better yet, test drive.

Though I doubt they’d be giving them out for test drives this year... :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
There's a Rnickymouse video of a guy that weighs at least 250...he's big.He's on a beemer 1000rr.Was tearin the snake(in California)up(mulholland drive).You might check out that vid...see if he looks anything like your size.?You certainly don't weight too much.Not for the H2 anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There's a Rnickymouse video of a guy that weighs at least 250...he's big.He's on a beemer 1000rr.Was tearin the snake(in California)up(mulholland drive).You might check out that vid...see if he looks anything like your size.?You certainly don't weight too much.Not for the H2 anyway.
Hey, thanks for the vid!

Wow, at three and a half spins...that guy rocks it!

He’s gotta be pushing that suspension tho...he said it was stock?!

:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey bud. I lift 24/7, weigh about 235 pre-gear and I’m 6’ tall. I ride a 2015 H2 and it fits me like a glove. I’ve always been a Busa and ZX-14 guy. Bigger bikes have always fit me better. I could ride this bike all day. And the track wasn’t a problem at all. You should be good to go

·
Registered
9 Posts
365lb dude. Not 250...

He was in a crash and is paralyzed from the waist down now. :(

·
Registered
888 Posts
. And the track wasn’t a problem at all. You should be good to go
it will be a problem now that you've painted your windshield.

Reactions: h2madness!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I can see(no pun intended)your point.I wouldn't want it dark...I need all the visibility I can get.But if one isn't ducking in behind the screen,it would be okay.I'd like to find a nice iridium screen...but they don't have any yet for the h2.Opted for a 'green glass' from Zerograv.DB.It's very cool.Not much difference colorwise from stock,but a bit.Enough.I like it anyway.https://youtu.be/YLX2j7nQAW8

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
@h2madness!

Ok, that was a video of what ???
1. You need to put fuel in your bike
2. You really need to do some cardio and stop breathing like you have COPD
3. You have a picture of a giant **** on your workbench
4. You can rock the bike back and forth like a boat while breathing like Darth Vader
5. The windscreen has a green tint to it

Which one was it ??

I was actually waiting for someone to come screeching out the open door like a B grade horror movie or the Blair Witch Project....

NOLA

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
LOL....lmao.I should have put a spoiler alert in there...'please disable sound'...lol.Instead of this thread being...'heavy riders'...perhaps 'heavy breathing OLD riders'....was actually a vid testing the gyrocam.

Stay tuned for part deux.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Yeah man...thanks.Maybe we can get together and ride..has to be after July though.Lost me license....that's what I get.And I'm only 64...so not too old.Young enough ta lose my license...what a gyp.

That 'breathin' ya hear in there is whistling under my breath.Jus so ya knows.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts