Ninja H2 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Appreciate the sentiment but the 4th of July hasn't been happy since 1988. Iran has more independence than the US. Although that still won't stop us celebrating our 80%+ tax rate, oppressive regulation of every facet of our lives, draconian militarized police force of 80 IQ losers, constant surveillance, Weimar-esque currency, preposterously low speed limits, genetically modified food, common core, forced inoculation, open door policy to all of the 3rd world's monsters and our population of overweight, unemployed, pill popping Patty Hearsts who think they're still free.

Actually, come to think of it, on July 4th other countries should be celebrating the fact that our founding fathers chose this piece of land to occupy and then thank whatever God they worship that they're not in this mess.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well in this country, the test is to check if they defend the Constitution, and The Bill Of Rights. If they do, they are real Patriots.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks to the Elite and Lobbys thanks for NSA thanks for oil wars and thanks for CIA Inside Jobs and fake media lie news!

So what we get from rich elite familys and the Federal Reserve Bank?
Yes only Problems wars and lies about People (Different colour/ Different Religion/ Different Land)

..ck Off this fake freedom of capitalism F.... oFF

Lift the middle Finger to this lobbys and Systems and lets have a good Time in life on bikes and with our familys and stopp hating and killing People in the World for criminal Rich familys

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well in this country, the test is to check if they defend the Constitution, and The Bill Of Rights. If they do, they are real Patriots.
99% of Americans have never even read the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights. They'll invoke it continually when they want something but god forbid they actually learn or understand what either say. They also stopped teaching cursive in schools. Look up either the BoR or the Constitution on line and you will find different 'versions' of it with amended text have begun appearing at the top of Google search. We are so collectively, willfully ignorant that in one generation both will be completely lost. This country is over.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks to the Elite and Lobbys thanks for NSA thanks for oil wars and thanks for CIA Inside Jobs and fake media lie news!

So what we get from rich elite familys and the Federal Reserve Bank?
Yes only Problems wars and lies about People (Different colour/ Different Religion/ Different Land)

..ck Off this fake freedom of capitalism F.... oFF

Lift the middle Finger to this lobbys and Systems and lets have a good Time in life on bikes and with our familys and stopp hating and killing People in the World for criminal Rich familys
Until you've actually read the Koran (I have, two versions) I'd ease up on some of your anti-bias bias. That religion is a thing of nightmares. I'm not supporting TPTB but they certainly picked a good boogeyman.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Thanks Riders Discount, hope you guys had a GREAT 4th, we did watching the MACYs NYC fireworks over the river. Love this great country, from all the nice countries we've been to there's not another place I rather live & raise my children. Hope everyone had a nice holiday! Cheers to all.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Appreciate the sentiment but the 4th of July hasn't been happy since 1988. Iran has more independence than the US. Although that still won't stop us celebrating our 80%+ tax rate, oppressive regulation of every facet of our lives, draconian militarized police force of 80 IQ losers, constant surveillance, Weimar-esque currency, preposterously low speed limits, genetically modified food, common core, forced inoculation, open door policy to all of the 3rd world's monsters and our population of overweight, unemployed, pill popping Patty Hearsts who think they're still free.

Actually, come to think of it, on July 4th other countries should be celebrating the fact that our founding fathers chose this piece of land to occupy and then thank whatever God they worship that they're not in this mess.

I usually avoid these kind of bizarre tirades, but you sound serious about Iran having more independence than the US. Your votes don't really matter there because some crazy ayatollah is really making the decisions. Iran is a country that has publicly said their goal is to eliminate Israel, hardly a model of civility! Ask an Iranian how long they would last if they went out and protested against the ayatollah? Ask what would happen if you tried to open a synagogue there? They are hardly the picture of freedom.

I don't agree with a lot of our politics and things that have happened to society, but I cannot think of anywhere else I would like to live. As bad as our tax structure seems, study the systems in Europe and maybe read about Greece in tomorrow's paper. Those are examples of tax problems. See how much a gallon of gasoline costs in other countries, we all buy it for about the same price, so why do I pay $2.30 per gallon and they pay $6 or $8 overseas, could it be taxes? My bike cost $25,000 US, which would be 22,600 Euros, 16,050 Pounds, 33,384 Australian dollars, or 734,000,000 Iranian Rials, if the bikes sold for more than that in those countries, then it probably went to taxes!

The NSA could be a problem if I was a European politician or with ISIS, but not an issue for me. This is the country for opportunity above all else. Why do you think people immigrate legally from virtually every country in the world? It is not to sign up for welfare, it is to work, raise a family, send kids to school, and to worship as they please.

Happy 4th everyone.

Reactions: u235rh and STRADALE

·
Registered
89 Posts
I usually avoid these kind of bizarre tirades, but you sound serious about Iran having more independence than the US. Your votes don't really matter there because some crazy ayatollah is really making the decisions. Iran is a country that has publicly said their goal is to eliminate Israel, hardly a model of civility! Ask an Iranian how long they would last if they went out and protested against the ayatollah? Ask what would happen if you tried to open a synagogue there? They are hardly the picture of freedom.

I don't agree with a lot of our politics and things that have happened to society, but I cannot think of anywhere else I would like to live. As bad as our tax structure seems, study the systems in Europe and maybe read about Greece in tomorrow's paper. Those are examples of tax problems. See how much a gallon of gasoline costs in other countries, we all buy it for about the same price, so why do I pay $2.30 per gallon and they pay $6 or $8 overseas, could it be taxes? My bike cost $25,000 US, which would be 22,600 Euros, 16,050 Pounds, 33,384 Australian dollars, or 734,000,000 Iranian Rials, if the bikes sold for more than that in those countries, then it probably went to taxes!

The NSA could be a problem if I was a European politician or with ISIS, but not an issue for me. This is the country for opportunity above all else. Why do you think people immigrate legally from virtually every country in the world? It is not to sign up for welfare, it is to work, raise a family, send kids to school, and to worship as they please.

Happy 4th everyone.
Lol. You think voting counts here? Put down the Kool Aid Patty and watch this congressional testimony by a guy who got paid to rig voting machines.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxGGnmRQAs

You tell me one thing you can do, go to or buy in America that isn't rigged, controlled, regulated, taxed or tied to a foreign nation and I'll apologize.

The source is suspect but I don't necessarily doubt their findings based on the level of daily intrusion of tyranny into my life. Honestly I'm shocked we even ranked as high as we did. Just because you're allowed to have a car and drive around inside the yard, doesn't mean you're not still in prison.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/u...om-ranking-slips-below-france/article/2556322

·
Registered
259 Posts

Happy 4th everyone.
What is if you tried to help the People in gaza?
Israel is Stopping every ship every help! Why Are the palestinians attackt for the Bad history of europ against jews? What have the People in Gaza done???
The Krim and russia is illegal but israel is legal? Why Are the jews and i Know many of them against Israel and zionism?
What is with russia all the US Media told Europe to boykott them but USA is in more trade with them like never before(Couse cheap prices)
So all of that is Politic of a small but Rich Elite and about Iran the news lie Show me the text with destroy israel?!
Every Land what is moving away the federal reserve dollar will be destroyd from criminal guys in Black suits (controlled from them)
Oh man how can you belife in a capitalistic system what is raped other lands for our good standard?
The guys in the Media that called IS and other names are build up from the Western World its every time the Same story...
The black People in the Land of freedom Are Second class until today...
Dont belive this fear agenda in the World everyone Needs to be happy and everyone wants food for his family!
My big Problem is to set capitalism in the highest level couse this is the reason for war and crying familys er want more and they have to want nothing!
And the NSA is a Problem couse they told you safety and they do industrial spying and Set all People under genaral suspicion!
George Orwell was right!

Be for peace and against all wars on Earth help People in Bad conditions and dont be the puppet from a Elite. Zombies of capitalism are dead and Zombies are eating Humans
Are you dead and do you want eat humans?
Take a Book about capitalism or the small elite in politics and think about it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Not sure how many of you watch Jimmy Kimmel Live, but he did a 4th Of July Edition for his latest Lie Witness News episode:

Murica.

·
Registered
574 Posts
You tell me one thing you can do, go to or buy in America that isn't rigged, controlled, regulated, taxed or tied to a foreign nation and I'll apologize.

The Boeing 747 comes to mind, no other single country seems to be able to build airplanes that fly (for a long period of time) and are commercially viable around the globe.

Look at medicine too, the US is a leader in medical innovations that save millions of lives every year. While I do not agree with pricing policies, we are leaders in things such as cancer, HIV, and even though we don't have a problem - Ebola.

As for the other comment about race in the US, yes that has been a problem, but it is not like Europe has not had it's issues too. I am thinking about hundreds of years of religious wars, slaughters of whole groups of ethnic people in the Balkans, the Armenians, millions of Russians under Stalin, the slaughter in Poland, oh and Hitler went a little extreme in Germany too.

As far as families, big money and politics, that is an issue as old as the world. Europe has always Medicis or Rothschilds, these were families linked to the nobility who made their money in various ways. The US has had Rockefellers, Cabots, Duponts, but now there is a new breed with the Gates, the Waltons and the Buffets - all pretty much self made fortunes. Say what you want about Bill Gates, but he pretty much made it on his own and there are thousands more just like him that made it on a smaller scale.

Getting back to Iran, which is ironic, because I visited there about five or six times as a kid. I was a teaching assistant to Gavin Hambly who was the dean at the University of Texas in the 70's. He has written more books about Iran and Asia than almost anyone in academia. I worked with him through the fall of the Shah and also through the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. It was a historic time and I got much insight about Iran from Dr. Hambly. He had spent many years there and worked constantly with the people from the middle east also. I seriously doubt that we will have anyone chime in to say that they had more rights in Iran than they have in the US. The ugliest example I saw of our freedoms was when the Iranian and Iraqi students held a celebration at the University of Texas central mall to celebrate the anniversary of the fall of Saigon. This was legal and permissible, but the campus police finally had to break it up when about a hundred ex-military students offered to give those idiots a feel for what they experienced in Viet Nam. Try having a demonstration in Tehran offering the idea of bringing back the Shah, maybe top it with death to the Ayatollahs theme.

As far as votes not counting, why do national politicians advertise so much? They know Arkansas will vote Republican and that California will vote Democrat, but if you are in a swing state, watch out. Both sides know who you are and will target you for your vote 100 times before the election. Ask any registered voter in Virginia or Florida if you don't believe me, sheesh, those people want unlisted phone numbers, no junk mail, and tv free of political commercials by the time the elections roll around.

Yes, this did escalate quick. I realize there are lots of wonderful places to live in the world, but this is where I choose to live. I don't mean any offense to any other country, I lived overseas for three years as a kid and had a wonderful experience there, but my roots are firmly planted in the USA.

Reactions: STRADALE
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.