Ninja H2 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try a conversion kit? I found one by Spiegler Handlebar Conversion Kit Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE that says it will fit. I love my H2 but it is not as comfortable as I had hoped.... about an hour and a half and I am ready for a break. With the cruise on and two fingertips on the bar it is perfect, but that not really a solution. I really only need about 2" more height but I will take the 3.5". It would be great to hear from anyone that has used this or any other kit.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Anyone try a conversion kit? I found one by Spiegler Handlebar Conversion Kit Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE that says it will fit. I love my H2 but it is not as comfortable as I had hoped.... about an hour and a half and I am ready for a break. With the cruise on and two fingertips on the bar it is perfect, but that not really a solution. I really only need about 2" more height but I will take the 3.5". It would be great to hear from anyone that has used this or any other kit.
I went with a 1/2 inch riser spacer plus the murph's riser kit.Don't know what year yours is,but if it's got the electronic suspension,you will need the 1/2 inch riser spacer to have a open slot cut into it to be able to pass the wiring through it.from the fork top.You don't need to add the spacer thing,but the two combined gives around a 2 1/2" rise.And some pullback as well.You don't need to remove the switchgear or anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts