Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am going to fit bar end mirrors to the H2 but I'm not sure what the handle bar INSIDE diameter is for the proper adapter. I also don't have an Allen key big enough yet to remove the stock bar end covers so I can measure it. If anyone has gotten bar end mirrors or currently has the handle bars apart, do you know the inside bar diameter? Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Inner diameter is 16 mm in the threaded portion, but it steps up to a smaller diameter at a certain point. With my bar ends I had to modify and remove some of the length from the adapters in order to get it to fit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Inner diameter is 16 mm in the threaded portion, but it steps up to a smaller diameter at a certain point. With my bar ends I had to modify and remove some of the length from the adapters in order to get it to fit.

Do you have any pictures of the finished look?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the finished look?
I don't have any great photos and might not be able to snap new ones for a few days. Here's what I have offhand:

(I need MORE MIRRORS :p)

Since these are like lever guards with mirrors stuck on the end, I had to space them out to let the levers have enough room. Conveniently, the stock bar ends were basically the right size, so I had them drilled out to the diameter of the bar end adapters. I love these to death, since it puts the mirror further forward than a standard bar end the visibility is great. I had CRG Arrows on my H2 before and didn't like how far back and down I had to look to check the mirrors.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I don't have any great photos and might not be able to snap new ones for a few days. Here's what I have offhand:

(I need MORE MIRRORS :p)

Since these are like lever guards with mirrors stuck on the end, I had to space them out to let the levers have enough room. Conveniently, the stock bar ends were basically the right size, so I had them drilled out to the diameter of the bar end adapters. I love these to death, since it puts the mirror further forward than a standard bar end the visibility is great. I had CRG Arrows on my H2 before and didn't like how far back and down I had to look to check the mirrors.
Geez what happens when you filter through traffic? Good luck with those things ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts