Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has tried this. Let's say I bug someone with an H2R into ordered the wings for me. Has anyone checked if they're a straight bolt-on replacement for the mirrors?

The fact that Ricky Gadson's H2/R Hybrid seems to have the H2 front fairings but H2R wings makes me THINK it'd be possible but I'm just wondering if any else had attempted this.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Kawi sells them for 1500 each lol. So you would be looking at 6,000 bucks for the two uppers and two lowers :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
at the price kawi's charging, there is no point tbh.

would like some realistically priced after market ones though.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Kawi sells them for 1500 each lol. So you would be looking at 6,000 bucks for the two uppers and two lowers :)
Ooph. I'd be most interested in the uppers since if/when I get an H2 I'd be swapping on bar-end mirrors. Maybe I'll just have no wings like every other bike and wait to see if the aftermarket comes up with something!

The lower wings look like they're definitely bolt on since the lower fairing is the exact same part number. The upper wings LOOK like they'd bolt on, since the front subframe is the same on both bikes, but since the H2R has a different upper fairing there's a chance it might not fit flush with the H2's.

On a sidenote, I have never seen part diagrams harder to read than this bike.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Carbomoto will get this wings for us!

peace out!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Ooph. I'd be most interested in the uppers since if/when I get an H2 I'd be swapping on bar-end mirrors. Maybe I'll just have no wings like every other bike and wait to see if the aftermarket comes up with something!

The lower wings look like they're definitely bolt on since the lower fairing is the exact same part number. The upper wings LOOK like they'd bolt on, since the front subframe is the same on both bikes, but since the H2R has a different upper fairing there's a chance it might not fit flush with the H2's.

On a sidenote, I have never seen part diagrams harder to read than this bike.
Ostensibly, the wings bolt to where the mirrors go... Ostensibly the key word

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The mirror bolts would have to be in the same location since it looks like they bolt into the front subframe, which is the same part number for both bikes. The only question is how differently shaped the H2R upper fairing is and whether or not that would create an issue.

EDIT: Upon looking at it more, Ricky Gadson seems to use the H2 upper fairing, not a modified H2R upper, so looks like it's confirmed they fit unless there's some hidden fabrication that close up photos don't show.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Very ostentatious use of the word ostensibly. I was very surprised that the recesses where the nuts are in the wings aren't capped off. Even a ten buck kitchen appliance would have grommets covering a fixing like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts