Registered
40 Posts
Inconel? Ooooo,very pricey

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Inconel very pricey, oh yes.

Who is making it, a F1 , nascar , aviation certified expert. There will be no ordering system. After jigs and first one is made money takes over.

Time line? I'm about to find out how good the H2 parts ordering system is. Due to the total professionalism of this operation I expect things to move quickly.

The system will not be type approved db level wise for street use. I however do not like to advertise that I am approaching, loud pipes save lives is best embroidered on a badge then badly sewn on a leather waistcoat.

The problem is the H2R exhaust looks sooo good, Notwithstanding I've been told it costs in the order of £16,000 say $20,000 ( citation happy accepted ) and non H2R owners can't order it. Any H2R owner that wants to upgrade or damages their system in a James Hillier style are welcome to enquire. I personally feel that as the throttle bodies are 50mm the exhaust should be 50 mm to match. A true artisan approach has be taken and synchronicity has crossed my path with a man with the ability. Luckily for us he has fallen in love with the H2.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think a few of the posters here are asking who to contact. Data please!
Thank you for the request, I do appreciate the word please.
We ( Austen and I ) have spoken this morning and agree on a modular approach. The headers and down pipes can be inconel ( mine will be hehe ), meeting at titanium collectors , passing through a race cat and keeping the butterfly if required. This system will allow for infinite upgrades. It is conceivable that we can do an exchange on a stock system and retain the original headers.

Enjoy the web site ozcraft.co.uk . Particularly the Rolls Royce Merlin oval headers and the Ferrari and Porsche systems. I am the " buffer " so please all questions to me. This is a very busy man who employs people to screen his e mails.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thank you for the request, I do appreciate the word please.
We ( Austen and I ) have spoken this morning and agree on a modular approach. The headers and down pipes can be inconel ( mine will be hehe ), meeting at titanium collectors , passing through a race cat and keeping the butterfly if required. This system will allow for infinite upgrades. It is conceivable that we can do an exchange on a stock system and retain the original headers.

Enjoy the web site ozcraft.co.uk . Particularly the Rolls Royce Merlin oval headers and the Ferrari and Porsche systems. I am the " buffer " so please all questions to me. This is a very busy man who employs people to screen his e mails.
I'm really interested in a full race system really similar to that of the H2R. Is it possible to do?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When its built be the first person to pay for it and its yours. I have always had a first come first served policy to all my business dealings. There will be a launch date.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Inconel very pricey, oh yes.

Who is making it, a F1 , nascar , aviation certified expert. There will be no ordering system. After jigs and first one is made money takes over.

Time line? I'm about to find out how good the H2 parts ordering system is. Due to the total professionalism of this operation I expect things to move quickly.

The system will not be type approved db level wise for street use. I however do not like to advertise that I am approaching, loud pipes save lives is best embroidered on a badge then badly sewn on a leather waistcoat.

The problem is the H2R exhaust looks sooo good, Notwithstanding I've been told it costs in the order of £16,000 say $20,000 ( citation happy accepted ) and non H2R owners can't order it. Any H2R owner that wants to upgrade or damages their system in a James Hillier style are welcome to enquire. I personally feel that as the throttle bodies are 50mm the exhaust should be 50 mm to match. A true artisan approach has be taken and synchronicity has crossed my path with a man with the ability. Luckily for us he has fallen in love with the H2.
More like $ 7000 from what I've read.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
....loud pipes save lives is best embroidered on a badge then badly sewn on a leather waistcoat.....

A man after my own heart. Don't put your life in someone else's hands, unless it's a doctor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts