Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Watched it a few times, its quite funny really

The guy knows his stuff, after all, he noticed the green frame on the 15 model was painted by a 4 year old:p

Rob

·
Registered
376 Posts
Apologies if this has been posted before - how many of us have felt just like the rider towards the end of the video ?

Bike SA ? Video: Kawasaki H2R scare test
Haven't seen the vid before, all the previous H2R videos I have seen look so controlled and to an extent fabricated. This one really shows the feeling and exhilaration it must be to ride one! I am afraid the only times I think I had a feeling remotely close would be my previous Hayabusas and now my H2.
How I would love to ride a H2 R!
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I love my grey frame I reckon looks heaps better than the green, and here in Oz very rare. Lots green 15s around.
Jeffro ;)
Kawasaki told me that initially 50 2015 h2s were ordered when they looked like selling out they ordered another 25,so 75 or there about 2015 come into Australia.The thing that will be remembered is that the 2016 models were tamed down,personally all the comments I have had have been the green frame lo
oks great :laugh:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Kawasaki told me that initially 50 2015 h2s were ordered when they looked like selling out they ordered another 25,so 75 or there about 2015 come into Australia.The thing that will be remembered is that the 2016 models were tamed down,personally all the comments I have had have been the green frame lo
oks great :laugh:
Actually Kawasaki Australia told me the 2016 was improved not tamed down. Rain mode was improved and ECU updated/refined so power was less abrupt and responsiveness was improved too. Of course the 2016 also got the better clutch set up. And having less numbers is great being rare can only be a good thing. It's only normal models get better and more refined as time goes on everyone knows that - so I guess I get the last laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts