Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wow, they're super lucky.

Seeing how they already have one on display, hopefully we will eventually see information about one on display on american soil!

·
Registered
244 Posts
On display? That is better than what North America is getting. I'm surprised. That is an awfully expensive bike in Malaysia. They can't be expecting to sell many there.

·
Registered
539 Posts
On display? That is better than what North America is getting. I'm surprised. That is an awfully expensive bike in Malaysia. They can't be expecting to sell many there.
Yeah of all places for it to be on display, i didn't see this coming. I actually thought North America would at least be one of the first to have one on display.

·
Registered
84 Posts
It might be argued that North America is the most important region to get right. Also, we might have a 50 state version or 49. Movie makers, auto/moto manufacturers often release their products to a small, less well known market before they swing for the seats! Kaw does not need "Rivermark" on something as small as a kickstand spring that wasn't spec'd correctly.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Especially on such a high-end bike, you don't want problems of any kind. A recall would be really bad press for Kawasaki. Still, I wonder how many of these will be sold in Malaysia. I don't imagine many.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can anyone tell me how to get the full youtube window to show up in my post?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts