Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Well, I didn't want to be the first to say this video looks like a nice gentle ride round the track. I only watched the first lap and it sent me to sleep. Did anything exciting happen?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Quite likely a collector who purchased the H2R to keep in his living room, and lent it to a friend to see how cool it is to see it run on a track...

Also, that track is very small...

·
Registered
574 Posts
should cool down the engine with 1-2 minutes idle before kill the ignition

I have not heard that this is as much of an issue as with a turbocharged bike. Since you do not have the exhaust superheating things, temps are much more manageable. Plus, this guy never got it that warm.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have not heard that this is as much of an issue as with a turbocharged bike. Since you do not have the exhaust superheating things, temps are much more manageable. Plus, this guy never got it that warm.
I treat the H2 as my Legacy(turbo), idle for some minutes before switch it off

·
Registered
274 Posts
At least this french guy broke 300kmh. https://youtu.be/VmZH8ZXf27c (skip to 5:30)

Seems the Italian was backing off on the straight before he got anywhere near the brake markers
The rider is Philippe Monneret, a famous rider here (in France) who won 24h du mans ;) It's only for his pleasure and his TV show. It's not for Kawasaki because he always like before Yamaha (his sponsor when he rided)

·
Registered
126 Posts
its probably not as big an issue to cool down the h2r, since you have to service the motor very very regularly anyways... lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts