Ninja H2 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are H2R 32 page brochures hard to come by ? One just came up on eBay for £15 so I pushed the B.I.N button .
Not sure if I have just paid money for something I could pick up from a dealer for nothing or it's already a collectable item ?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Are H2R 32 page brochures hard to come by ? One just came up on eBay for £15 so I pushed the B.I.N button .
Not sure if I have just paid money for something I could pick up from a dealer for nothing or it's already a collectable item ?

I'm a Kawasaki dealer and I have just one of those for my collection .......

We only got sent the one - it never made it into the shop !

·
Registered
787 Posts
It would have been interesting as an auction. I was going to chip in thats cheap .

A mate of mine had a pair of old trans am wings (smokey and bandit ) he didn't do ebay and had no use for them. I said i'd list em and we would go halves it would get rid so we agreed £20 start no reserve. This was 10 years ago. guesses invited how much they sold for.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pebbles35 ) Sounds like I done well , thinking about it I did not even get one for my H2 when I brought it so with so few Rs sold it was a bargain .
H2rcx )
I'm not good on car prices but £200 ? I brought a CBX once and spotted a rough set of Rickman crash bars for it , seller said "take them " I sold them for over £500 ! They don't make that kind of money now for some reason .

·
Registered
787 Posts
e bay was great 13 - 10 years ago. auto jumbles are hugely popular now. I love em , of note is the 1960's style shark nose racing ferrari pedal cars , seeing them lined up is always a pleasure.

Rickmans workshops were about a mile from my w shop. lots of rickman bits come up locally. I recently bought (traded ) a 98cc villiers engined chainsaw. I intend this to power my pit rig. I won't ever ride the H2 back to the start line !

·
Registered
115 Posts
I bought the H2R and I don't even have an H2R brochure or even H2 brochure. Looks like I will have to hunt one down from ebay as well.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought the H2R and I don't even have an H2R brochure or even H2 brochure. Looks like I will have to hunt one down from ebay as well.
They seem to be few and far between , Kawasaki would have had an idea as to how many they needed to produce by the number of bikes they had the potential to sell and build .

KawieH2R its better to have a H2R and wanting an H2R brochure than having a H2R brochure and wanting a H2R .

·
Registered
115 Posts
They seem to be few and far between , Kawasaki would have had an idea as to how many they needed to produce by the number of bikes they had the potential to sell and build .

KawieH2R its better to have a H2R and wanting an H2R brochure than having a H2R brochure and wanting a H2R .
Of course, I thought they would include the brochure in the impressive gift package, but they didn't. I suppose the brochure is sort of in the flash drive instead.

Did Kawasaki send all H2 owners the H2 brochures?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Of course, I thought they would include the brochure in the impressive gift package, but they didn't. I suppose the brochure is sort of in the flash drive instead.

Did Kawasaki send all H2 owners the H2 brochures?
Not all cos I haven't got one. Did get a nice card with a letter saying I was one of the fortunate few!
Turns out I'm one of the very fortunate, I believe there is only one other who has survived a H2 crash. V glad it appears no more have gone down . Stay fast and safe gentlemen ..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Not all cos I haven't got one. Did get a nice card with a letter saying I was one of the fortunate few!
Turns out I'm one of the very fortunate, I believe there is only one other who has survived a H2 crash. V glad it appears no more have gone down . Stay fast and safe gentlemen ..
Very sorry about your mishap and glad you are fine. We do have to be as careful as possible despite anything could happen.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just brought another H2 brochure ( £10 ) a standard exhaust can, unused (£68) and a Italian, Dutch owners hand book (£10 ) not sure why I brought any of them but can't help myself !

·
Registered
787 Posts
Just brought another H2 brochure ( £10 ) a standard exhaust can, unused (£68) and a Italian, Dutch owners hand book (£10 ) not sure why I brought any of them but can't help myself !
I always thought the stock silencer would make a nice drinks ice bucket. I have an old aircraft toilet ( titanuim ) that I currently use. Would you like to buy some pieces of genuine 2015 mirror black bodywork ?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I always thought the stock silencer would make a nice drinks ice bucket. I have an old aircraft toilet ( titanuim ) that I currently use. Would you like to buy some pieces of genuine 2015 mirror black bodywork ?
Possibly as I am in the process of doing a mosaic border in my bathroom and I understand you have many pieces under 2 inches square .

Yes I need to think of a use for it and I'm sure it would make a better ice bucket than a super bike exhaust but thought of gutting it out and having the only standard looking H2 in the UK .

·
Registered
787 Posts
Perhaps some of the larger pieces could be put to use as a shaving mirror. If the curvature is severe the sense of depth could be a problem. Am I correct in assuming you use a cut throat blade ? Would you like to test one for me SUPERC---. ?

·
Registered
787 Posts
There apparently is a surviving piece of plastic,,you've guessed it,, my visor! Its unmarked. On my streetfighter quest I came across a quote, Plastic is for dildos,,,,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts