Ninja H2 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/

Towards the end of episode 13 is a piece on the H2R and interview with the rider. There are a few adverts to put up with and a simple login process but if you love the big K its a must watch.

Kawasaki had a good all round week and the program is brilliantly produced and I can't recommend watching all 13 episodes enough. Its clear to see why this is the undisputed king of the road races.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I just sat down and watched that, the ITV4 programme from Saturday evening mostly covering the lightweight TT.

There were a couple of minutes towards the end where James Whitham interviews James Hillier about his H2R lap and some video clips were shown. Hillier was still buzzing and there was mention of what it will be like getting back aboard a "puny 200bhp" Superbike. Nice to see it but I wish they'd made more of it. They must have enough material for a whole programme and I'm sure the interest is there.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stand out thing for me was the race er6 was only 11 mph a lap down on the super duper stuff. Bloody annoyed Honda won
( pleased for Mc Guiness though ) Hillier was at showroom when I had my charger end float measured. He saw the reaction of Phil after he test rode bike following service. He knew he was in for something special. I have huge admiration for the way he did the business.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts