Ninja H2 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As anyone actually weighted a standard H2

I have a Honda sp1 and it feels much heavier to push in and out of the garage than the H2

Given the dry weight of the sp1 is 199kg, add in for fluids etc , I would expect wet curb weight to be around 225kg

I have saved at least 9kg off the H2 by dumping the standard exhaust so that should have according to the given weight at under 230kg but the sp feels so much heavier

Rob

·
Registered
765 Posts
May be that weight is just more centralised on the h2. My 2011 fireblade felt lighter than the cbr600 in the showroom.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'll agree it dose not feel as heavy as they say. Not a huge difference from my 2011 Repsol Blade when rolling in and out the garage and as said may be due to the centre of gravity etc...

·
Registered
376 Posts
As anyone actually weighted a standard H2

I have a Honda sp1 and it feels much heavier to push in and out of the garage than the H2

Given the dry weigsht of the sp1 is 199kg, add in for fluids etc , I would expect wet curb weight to be around 225kg

I have saved at least 9kg off the H2 by dumping the standard exhaust so that should have according to the given weight at under 230kg but the sp feels so much heavier

Rob
Yeh I am thinking to ride my bike to a local weighbridge, it's accurate enough to give us an idea of its weight...
Jeffro ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts