Ninja H2 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Too bad there is no video but the write up is good. Here I've posted up the conclusion for those who want the quick read version.

‘The H2's like nothing else’

The H2 has its faults on the road, the recalcitrant throttle and surging power characteristics making it far from user friendly. It’s not an easy bike to just jump on and ride, and this all makes it far from ideal around town or on tight B-roads, while the tank range makes fast thrashes, or continent-crossing motorway blasts expensive. There’s so much that isn’t quite there with the H2, imperfections that detract from its excellence, but I still want it. Just look at it, it’s beautiful and ugly at the same time, like a Batman concept bike that’s made it into production by mistake. It sounds amazing and it’s the fastest-accelerating production bike on the planet. The R1 was a real surprise on this test. Included as a bit of useful context to help position the H2, it actually proved itself as an epic tourer and effortless in town.

But this test belongs to the H2. Yes, you can probably get to Germany and back faster on the Busa because you’ll need half the fuel stops, but deep down I’d always want to be on the Ninja H2: it accelerates, and communicates with your soul, in a way that nothing else on two wheels can.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts