Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
The H2 remains unbeaten! Apparently the H2 rider short shifts the first three gears and he could have hugged the tank a bit more.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You guys have any ideas as to a vehicle that could possibly beat the H2 in a drag race?
Does it really matter? There will always be something faster, if not today then tomorrow. The beauty is in the concept, creation and it really being made available to us the general public. Affording each of us the opportunity to experience this thrill of massive acceleration and speed in a production motorcycle. The package represented by the H2R is one of beauty, and function. I ride my H2R on the street and at the track. It does both very well. I know it has already served to inspire great minds to push even further with new development. In a year no one will be putting the H2R in a conversation of the fastest as it will have been surpassed by other manufacturers. Because it is not the fastest of all any longer, that does not diminish what it represents to the future of motorcycles. We should be less caught up in what it beats and doesn't beat in a race than what it really represents with regard to the future of motorcycle development. With that said, I want to go race and beat everything out there while it can. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Does it really matter? There will always be something faster, if not today then tomorrow. The beauty is in the concept, creation and it really being made available to us the general public. Affording each of us the opportunity to experience this thrill of massive acceleration and speed in a production motorcycle. The package represented by the H2R is one of beauty, and function. I ride my H2R on the street and at the track. It does both very well. I know it has already served to inspire great minds to push even further with new development. In a year no one will be putting the H2R in a conversation of the fastest as it will have been surpassed by other manufacturers. Because it is not the fastest of all any longer, that does not diminish what it represents to the future of motorcycles. We should be less caught up in what it beats and doesn't beat in a race than what it really represents with regard to the future of motorcycle development. With that said, I want to go race and beat everything out there while it can. LOL
you make an extremely good point. Kawasaki has fundamentally changed what can be expected and delivered from a motorcycle, they've also figured out a way to get around ever more restrictive emission/displacement regulations...

·
Registered
539 Posts
That's just ridiculous, but i'm not at all surprised at this and as more supercars/hypercars come out, especially the Veryrons successor, these are always going to happen.

·
Registered
577 Posts
And of course it's nice to look at some other numbers - the H2 is faster accelerating than the Veyron, and it costs less than a set of 4 tyres for the latter !

Bugatti Veyron MPG & running costs | Autocar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts