Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That a long time, i want to see this race !

But, i'm very surprised with the result !

I don't know if the H2 owner is on this forum to know more information on the H2 mods ? It's write de H2 is flash and pipe ?

https://youtu.be/tYI5-ENIZhk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hmmm, good win for you. My wife has a built s1000rr (ported head, full exhaust degreed cams, raised compression etc.) and she weighs 150 lb's. I have a stock h2 and weight 227 in shorts. We did roll ons at a mile high location and the h2 pulled every time. Your buddy on the h2, did he have the traction control turned off. As the video shows he wheelies right away backs off the throttle gets back on it and you pull away from him. How fast did you guys go? My h2 really starts to put the hurt on my wife's bike in fourth gear.

Weight generally makes a big difference in a roll on contest. You weigh 75 lb's lighter than the h2 fella, The bikes are probably 50 lb's difference. Your probably geared. Nevertheless congratulations for the kill. Hopefully we found out who the fella is with his h2 and chimes in....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, good win for you. My wife has a built s1000rr (ported head, full exhaust degreed cams, raised compression etc.) and she weighs 150 lb's. I have a stock h2 and weight 227 in shorts. We did roll ons at a mile high location and the h2 pulled every time. Your buddy on the h2, did he have the traction control turned off. As the video shows he wheelies right away backs off the throttle gets back on it and you pull away from him. How fast did you guys go? My h2 really starts to put the hurt on my wife's bike in fourth gear.

Weight generally makes a big difference in a roll on contest. You weigh 75 lb's lighter than the h2 fella, The bikes are probably 50 lb's difference. Your probably geared. Nevertheless congratulations for the kill. Hopefully we found out who the fella is with his h2 and chimes in....

It's not me in the video and i don't know the guys in the video.

The result of the race is not like i expected ! I was sure an H2 flash and pipe destroyed the BMW ?

·
Registered
220 Posts

Here is the video embedded into the forum for us to see easier. Great to have this posted on the forum. Thanks for putting it here. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts

I don't know if the H2 owner is on this forum to know more information on the H2 mods ? It's write de H2 is flash and pipe ?

LOL! That short 'so called' race was the 1st time I rode my bike after the Guhl reflash. I was testing the bike in preparation for a real race against a Carpenter Racing Stage III 2011 ZX10R that took place immediately after those runs. I didn't know my buddy had his camera rolling. Anyway, I was getting a feel for the bike with the +45HP that Don unlocked. I will race that 2015 S1000RR this week and give him a 1 bike lead and.... well, just wait.

BTW... I destroyed the built up ZX10R and will post a video of those races and a review of the Guhl reflash this week. The ZX10R has 208HP and the S1000RR has 197HP or so. Just look what I did to the ZX10R. Please excuse the language, I didn't know I'd come from behind and walk by him like he was standing still. He was fully pegged.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol03QnKng2w

·
Registered
587 Posts
LOL! That short 'so called' race was the 1st time I rode my bike after the Guhl reflash. I was testing the bike in preparation for a real race against a Carpenter Racing Stage III 2011 ZX10R that took place immediately after those runs. I didn't know my buddy had his camera rolling. Anyway, I was getting a feel for the bike with the +45HP that Don unlocked. I will race that 2015 S1000RR this week and give him a 1 bike lead and.... well, just wait.

BTW... I destroyed the built up ZX10R and will post a video of those races and a review of the Guhl reflash this week. The ZX10R has 208HP and the S1000RR has 197HP or so. Just look what I did to the ZX10R. Please excuse the language, I didn't know I'd come from behind and walk by him like he was standing still. He was fully pegged.

It looked like mustang dames wheel was right there to me.. Then you ran him down yeah but it looked as if he let off just sayin.. I'm sure you'd destroy him but that vid wasn't it to me.. Those 15 bmw are fast man.. Looked like you were trying to me .02

Edit, if he was really pegged than it was impressive as ****. It just looked like he just started to let off but I wasn't there. Looked like you passed him when he slowed for the corner.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
It looked like mustang dames wheel was right there to me.. Then you ran him down yeah but it looked as if he let off just sayin.. I'm sure you'd destroy him but that vid wasn't it to me.. Those 15 bmw are fast man.. Looked like you were trying to me .02

Edit, if he was really pegged than it was impressive as ****. It just looked like he just started to let off but I wasn't there

If you've seen our races you'll know that we don't let off for no apparent reason. There wasn't traffic in the lane and no reason to stop racing. I let him stay next to me in the beginning because we know that road very well and I wasn't taking the corner at top speed because it was chilly out. Futhermore, if a person stops racing for no reason and the other person comes around him and wins, he deserves to be embarrassed on YouTube.

Having said that, I have 2 more vids of my H2 beating the ZX10R and will post them this week. Everyone that I ride with agrees that my H2 is the fastest bike out and nobody can beat it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
If you've seen our races you'll know that we don't let off for no apparent reason. There wasn't traffic in the lane and no reason to stop racing. I let him stay next to me in the beginning because we know that road very well and I wasn't taking the corner at top speed because it was chilly out. Futhermore, if a person stops racing for no reason and the other person comes around him and wins, he deserves to be embarrassed on YouTube.

Having said that, I have 2 more vids of my H2 beating the ZX10R and will post them this week. Everyone that I ride with agrees that my H2 is the fastest bike out and nobody can beat it.
Yes it just looked like the corner was why he let off. Agree to disagree. If I was you I'd try and find some fi bikes to race, would show your bike and skill off better. Again, you must see what I mean about that corner. You took it faster. Of course the h2 has a higher top speed. No doubt about that. It's the acceleration that people wanna see. If another side by side race can be arranged that would be sick. It looked fairly even with you edging him out in the first even roll race. You both were hauling the mail and I look forward to next vids!!

Oh yeah was tc on for your race against bmw (not race but you know) you wheelies off start and some were curious if tc was off

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes it just looked like the corner was why he let off. Agree to disagree. If I was you I'd try and find some fi bikes to race, would show your bike and skill off better. Again, you must see what I mean about that corner. You took it faster. Of course the h2 has a higher top speed. No doubt about that. It's the acceleration that people wanna see. If another side by side race can be arranged that would be sick. It looked fairly even with you edging him out in the first even roll race. You both were hauling the mail and I look forward to next vids!!

Oh yeah was tc on for your race against bmw (not race but you know) you wheelies off start and some were curious if tc was off

TC was set to level 1 and I wouldn't disable it. The center of my rear tire was shreaded from rolling burn outs that bike does when going through the gears. Everyone that rode with me LOVED the H2 and MustangDame is trying to purchase one that's at our local dealership. LOL! This is the best bike I've ever owned! The stock air filter is installed but the bike was tuned for the DNA. I should receive and install it this week. Watch the other 2 races that I'll upload tonight or tomorrow and let me know what you think. I didn't have a rear camera mounted so it might appear as if I'm racing myself but we had a fair start with a flagger. I have to start giving opponents a 1 bike lead to you can see the H2 VAPORIZE them.

·
Registered
248 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYI5-ENIZhk

Here is the video embedded into the forum for us to see easier. Great to have this posted on the forum. Thanks for putting it here. :D
Yeah, that's what it looks like with a stock H2 (novice) going up against a HP4 (avid track guy)...(prob me as I just ride to enjoy and not race so still gotta get use to this bike) However in gears 4-6 the walk down starts happen. Guess I gotta invest in a onboard camera setup now.

·
Registered
248 Posts

EXCELLENT! my jaw dropped with that fly by. "GO TO SLEEP!, Take a nap! Get up here so I can Punch You!" Lovely. Excellent vid 650ib

·
Registered
24 Posts

Great 1st video.. You can tell that 650ib is still learning the launch/roll on with the throttle.. I picked up my H2 on Saturday and had the same experience.. I opened it up several times under TC 1 and could not keep the front down through 4 gears. I need some time on the seat to get used to the change in acceleration vs the Panigale R (now converted track bike. also, I really need to get my tank grips installed this week since I was sliding everywhere).

650ib,
Glad you shared the 2nd video to provide some clarity on what you were racing!! A newer ZX10 that has a full rebuilt racing stage III motor and other work that hits 215 whp is not a common bike.. Also, the lighter ZX 10 rider weighing 150lbs vs 650ib being 245 lbs is a crazy difference that makes me love the bike more! Either way, it is impressive to see the limited amount of work (flash and pipe) can change the H2 into the beast.. I can't wait to get my 600 miles on this machine so I can get the exhaust and flash done.

Keep those videos coming..
:D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ricer math 101 hp/weight ratio guestimates. This doesn't take into account gearing, aerodynamics, rider skills, how much fuel, who hit the throttle first etc.
650 ib 235 lbs(rider weight) + 500 lb's (motorcycle)for h2= approximately 735 lb's
horsepower: 240 ish
240/735=.326
Mustangdame: 180 lb (rider weight) + 430 lb's (motorcycle)= approximately 610 lb's
horsepower: 208 ish probably on race fuel?
208/610=.340
Hp/weight shows a small advantage for 650 ib.

The videos seem to be inconclusive if you skywalked him so much then my question/thought is Mustangdame must be geared real short for acceleration.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed your videos 650 ib please keep them coming! :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
TC was set to level 1 and I wouldn't disable it. The center of my rear tire was shreaded from rolling burn outs that bike does when going through the gears. Everyone that rode with me LOVED the H2 and MustangDame is trying to purchase one that's at our local dealership. LOL! This is the best bike I've ever owned! The stock air filter is installed but the bike was tuned for the DNA. I should receive and install it this week. Watch the other 2 races that I'll upload tonight or tomorrow and let me know what you think. I didn't have a rear camera mounted so it might appear as if I'm racing myself but we had a fair start with a flagger. I have to start giving opponents a 1 bike lead to you can see the H2 VAPORIZE them.
Nice well I'll keep a lookout. It's crazy that thing lets the wheel up with so much adjustment left in tc. That's sweet.it usually is very intrusive.

·
Registered
184 Posts
^ didn't want to be the first to say it ...
I know my YouTube channel has plenty of bikes on the streets but we did it on empty highways on early Sunday mornings when no one was around. Was "somewhat" safe and we only risked our lives and not a innocent. I know my words mean nothing though so I won't press the issue! I'm just glad they don't live anywhere near me or my family!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts