Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Any bends to be found? Still painfully interested in how she does on a neutral track (there was only that one with the R1 on the super tight and twisty)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback and will keep the videos coming. One of my buddies has a 2014 S1000RR with BrenTune V3 ECU flash and full Akrapovic race exhaust. We weigh the same, 235lbs. This race will demonstrate how the H2 'vaporizes' any bike when the riders weight is similar. The 2015 bone stock S1000RR only keeps up with me (at times) because the rider weighs 85lbs less than me.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Any bends to be found? Still painfully interested in how she does on a neutral track (there was only that one with the R1 on the super tight and twisty)

We have a nice country route with twisties and I will take the H2 out this weekend. Getting my Stomp Grip installed 1st.

·
Registered
122 Posts
It was superbly done,wasn't itLOL...gonna watch it again actually...very entertaining...and FACTUAL as well;)Great job 650!

Thanks Silverbird! Did you get your exhaust yet? You might want to wait for the H2R prototype exhaust, that think looks and sounds AWESOME!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Too late...already bought the Akra exhaust and am now finishing the welds.Couldn't use that zx10 midpipe...no way to weld that titanium onto the SS.Luckily,I had a midpipe in stainless for my 14 that I wasn't using.After some dimensional cuts...I got it lookin good...Will have to use a clamp though at the muffler/stainless connection.Sa'll good...won't look any different than a factory clamp assembly;)Thanks for asking...after this...on to the FLASH.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts