Ninja H2 banner

H2 up close

6K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  OKH2 
#1 ·
#6 · (Edited)
Answers a lot of questions such as exclusivity, total quantity to be produced, and total sales in the US.

And also notice that the blow-off valve is used to control boost as well as being vacuum controlled to deal with abrupt throttle closure. Cool stuff indeed.

Reactions: OneArmBandit
#9 ·
Look, the H2 really was an 'afterthought' ;):D

Equally interesting is the way the H2 and H2R were developed. Instead of building a hot rod that was streetable, and then amping that up to racetrack level, KHI did the opposite. They focused on building the bike they could build if there were absolutely no restrictions, no regulations, and it wasn't until that was done that they then embarked on making a street legal version.
:D:D:D

#11 ·
The write up seems to imply that the bike 'might' come with 'race stands'. The H2R will for sure, it's not really clear on the H2.

It's also interesting that if you get service done at the dealership that they can see what your top speed has been. I'd rather keep that information to myself.

Greg

#12 ·
The write up seems to imply that the bike 'might' come with 'race stands'. The H2R will for sure, it's not really clear on the H2
"Tools and Accessories
Kawasaki is offering some accessories for the H2 that will include race stands and several special tools. The R model will benefit from
coming standard with the race stands, some tire warmers, and an extra set of slicks, that is, as part of the purchase price."

I interpret "offering" to mean that "some accessories for the H2" will be able to be purchased as extras, NOT that they will automatically come with the H2 as part of the purchase price. If race stands were "included" with the purchase of the H2, I'm quite sure that the author would have stated as much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.