Ninja H2 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Purchased 2021 H2 Se Sx +, at around 3800miles, currently getting Brocks Penta Carbon full exhaust, ECU Flash, Sprint filter...they say pre Dyno all stock was 173rwhp.....excited to see post results....only thing I would say is a downfall is cost of insurance...other than that BEST bike ive ever owned

·
Registered
10 Posts
Purchased 2021 H2 Se Sx +, at around 3800miles, currently getting Brocks Penta Carbon full exhaust, ECU Flash, Sprint filter...they say pre Dyno all stock was 173rwhp.....excited to see post results....only thing I would say is a downfall is cost of insurance...other than that BEST bike ive ever owned
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Bike is back.....went from 173Hp to 221 on pump gas.....much smoother in first and 2nd gears in low speeds.....and it hauls ass....There are for sure more aggressive ECU Flash fuel tunes out there.....but this is plenty....next andlast mod i'll do is an intercooler....Pretty happy with the Full Penta Carbon, reduced weight easily by 30lbs....It has a nice purr to it now, and it is now the bike I'd thought I'd purchased.....Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts