Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, sooner or later, I'll post an "Introduction" to myself.
About to start tuning a just run in bike with Woolich Racing software.
Woolich could not tell me when I opened a support ticket with them.
Not included in the Kawasaki Service Manual either.
cc/min ??? @ psi ??? I do know the bike now has 1,150 cc/min @ 55 psi Bosch Injectors on the upper fuel rail. 20200718_172514.jpg
OEM Injector flow rates ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Bosch Injectors are far too big as I found out the hard way on the first uncompleted dyno tune @ 43 psi fuel pressure. (to conserve amperage drain).
OEM H2R : 8 x 650 cc/min each @ 55 psi
OEM H2 SX SE: 4 x Upper 420 cc/min @ 55 psi / 4 x Lower 370 cc/min @ 55 psi
No guarantees on the above specs, only going on what I've been told.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi OzBooster,
Do not forward to GN ! We have had a blowout, he will not answer any of my calls or sms messages.
I won't slag him down on the internet, but he has had a psychotropic meltdown with me, probably cause I wouldn't lend his girlfriend any money.
Are you still at your email: g-m***@b*****.COM ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 650cc/min injectors -- Good !!!
I already had the Extreme Creations rising rate reg/pump fitted. Came set from the factory @ 43.5 psi which is what I wanted to reduced amperage used. Woolich Harness & log box all fitted with the zedtronix wide band 02.
I already had a H2 SX SE BIN file from Woolich which runs on smaller output & different injectors top & bottom.
Bought a H2R BIN File off Woolich which I had to take screenshots of Only High Power (Sport) & Rain (Low Power).
I just set the Medium Power map the same as the High Power map on the severely altered H2 SX SE BIN file.
Printed every page then had to copy all cells & set all injector pulse-widths manually. Could not use the "map compare" in the software as would not work. Done a few Autotunes now & it seems to be working pretty good.
After copying all cells, increased each map 27% to compensate for lower fuel pressure. I fitted a PC V for 2019 H2 SX SE then bought it back to a zero map for when it eventually gets near a dyno. Also set the injector balance a little more in favor of the upper injectors.
Easy, but time consuming, but well worth the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts