Ninja H2 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Is that a after market exhaust he has one there?

Its funny for so long the bike was only at special events behind a rope, or on the track in a promo video. Now its just casually at the gas station.

·
Registered
184 Posts

Its funny for so long the bike was only at special events behind a rope, or on the track in a promo video. Now its just casually at the gas station.
yep, thats akros slipon.... I think they were charging like $1,600 for just the slipon lol

·
Registered
208 Posts

In the UK, all H2's come with that Akra fitted. They're delivered with the standard exhaust but the dealer fits the Akra before we ride the bike away.

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) they give you the original big lump to take away with you :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
In the UK, all H2's come with that Akra fitted. They're delivered with the standard exhaust but the dealer fits the Akra before we ride the bike away.

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) they give you the original big lump to take away with you :)
with the option for delivery?

·
Registered
55 Posts

Did the UK dealers bump up the price for the Akropovic? Or include it in the price?

·
Registered
787 Posts
I went to to the Nec Birmingham ( uk expo ) to see the bike before ordering. I said to them there the standard exhaust would have made me consider not buying. Seems like K do listen. Though I know enough about motorcycle styling to sort of know they were on to this.

I've worked out a reply to the people calling it fugly . " We never knew till now what a 230 mph bike would look like "

Spent half my first day of riding it letting it cool down and just looking at it in awe.

It would appear my bike at the petrol pump was / is the first seen on the roads in the world.

Raining again so the mission to build carbon bits continues.........

·
Registered
833 Posts

Apparently we had to take away the original silencers from the Kawasaki dealerships as small children brought into the shop were seen cowering behind their fathers legs snivelling and muttering about a metal monster with close set eyes staring at them .

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm personally glad the Akro went on mine, I fine the original one to big and bulky

1 - 18 of 18 Posts