Ninja H2 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Chuffed matey! Complete with Pirelli sponsorship I see, does that mean you're scrapping the Battlaxs??? ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
So does that mean that you actually ordered this? Are we going to get some pictures of it in the flesh soon enough? I think that you did a really good job with the design. its a bit outside the box.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So does that mean that you actually ordered this? Are we going to get some pictures of it in the flesh soon enough? I think that you did a really good job with the design. its a bit outside the box.
Yes i did and i will have it soon, As for pic it will be videos ty.>:D>:D>:D

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for posting all this up for us. I'm sure there might be some other people on here that would like to order their very own custom riding suit. Is that possible? How much did that suit cost you?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha Lol, That Was A Great Video OneArmBandi!!!>:D

Can't Wait To See That Suit Traveling At High Velocity's 200+++:D

That Will Be The Video That EVERYONE WANTS TOO SEE!!!!!:laugh:

But Please Be Careful When You Do Your Run's 0:)
Thanks a lot hope soon I will have the bike and let the game begin.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome. Thanks for posting all this up for us. I'm sure there might be some other people on here that would like to order their very own custom riding suit. Is that possible? How much did that suit cost you?
Titan the costume suit comes with Gloves so if any one wants costume suit Just call Heroic Leathers and he will gladly tailor for your needs. As for the price total suit with gloves $ 2300

·
Registered
200 Posts
and the bad men commeth
from above
in black,
on steeds
of speed,
forgetting need
to heed
the breeding lust,
spitting dust.

In Kawasaki we trust.

Good look Bandit >:D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OneArm, Are you guys using Knox armor in the suit or just generic ce stuff?
Klotzo all I know he makes them suits for AMA racers top notch as for Knox armor I don't know all I know the suit will have a lot stingray on all impact areas.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sweet!

I'll take two!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts