Ninja H2 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Chuffed matey! Complete with Pirelli sponsorship I see, does that mean you're scrapping the Battlaxs??? ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So does that mean that you actually ordered this? Are we going to get some pictures of it in the flesh soon enough? I think that you did a really good job with the design. its a bit outside the box.
Yes i did and i will have it soon, As for pic it will be videos ty.>:D>:D>:D

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for posting all this up for us. I'm sure there might be some other people on here that would like to order their very own custom riding suit. Is that possible? How much did that suit cost you?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome. Thanks for posting all this up for us. I'm sure there might be some other people on here that would like to order their very own custom riding suit. Is that possible? How much did that suit cost you?
Titan the costume suit comes with Gloves so if any one wants costume suit Just call Heroic Leathers and he will gladly tailor for your needs. As for the price total suit with gloves $ 2300

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.